Feline Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
pippin ruling her domain.

mspippinontv.jpg

ugh...why does the picture come out so blurry? it looked fine before i posted it:|

thanks u2girl:)

Butters licked my face to wake me up this morning.

No more leaving the door open before noon.

Saki purrs in my ear, licks my earlobes, and makes a nest on my head when I go to bed at night and before I get up in the morning :cute:

Eliv8 said:

My cats do this! When we first got Posh, she was only 9 weeks old and Beckham was almost fully grown. One time he was sitting in Ellen's room and Poshi was sitting up on the bed looking over the side and Beckham, who had his back to her. She stood up tall and lept into the air, limbs outstretch, and pounced directly onto Becks' back! He was very surprised/not amused, but it was hilarious to watch, this tiny kitten attacking a grown cat.

Kittens are the funniest ever. Saki used to take flying leaps off my bed and his whole body would be spread out like he was literally flying.. it was so comical lol.

343%3C263523232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E234%3A%3D599%3D486%3DXROQDF%3E23238%3B878%3A%3A%3A6ot1lsi

Gecko sitting in the sun. He thinks he is pretty special, you can probably tell. He also loves to be adorned (collars, tags, rings on his tail, etc) and has a kink in his tail. Legend has it that cats with these kinked tails descend from Pharaohs' cats :shrug: - Gecko acts like it anyway.

343%3C263523232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E234%3A%3D599%3D486%3DXROQDF%3E23238%3B878%3B35%3Bot1lsi

This is my MacPhisto (Gecko's brother). It's an older photo (he's way chubbier now). He was doing my Logic homework for me. You can tell he is deep in thought. I like this one b/c he usually closes his eyes in photos or runs away.

Sicy said:
Saki purrs in my ear, licks my earlobes, and makes a nest on my head when I go to bed at night and before I get up in the morning :cute:

My Holly "styles" my hair every night. She gets up on the pillow to do it and will hiss and growl if anyone else comes along and tries to take her place.

I think cats have a different opinion about what looks good than we do, though, because she rats it all up into knots and I look like Albert Einstein in the morning...

u2girlcj said:
and has a kink in his tail. Legend has it that cats with these kinked tails descend from Pharaohs' cats :shrug: - Gecko acts like it anyway

Zoey has a kink right at the end of her tail :yes:

I took this cute one today of my two outside feral babies Snowflake and Patches :cute:

snowflakepatsun.jpg

i have so many kitties i'll probably need my own thread! i've got three at my mom's and two with me. and i'm moving back in with my parents so they'll all be under one roof. :crack:

let's start with the oldest first. :sad:

343%3C2%3A6723232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2327%3D883%3D636%3Dxroqdf%3E232338358%3A%3A%3A6ot1lsi

here we have jonathan, the pimp. unfortunately since the picture he's lost a lot of weight :bawls: he's got an overactive thyroid. plus he'll be 15 this year and stuff...so...anyway he's apparently been pooping on the carpet since i've moved out. well, my ex and i went over last weekend so he could say goodbye to the kitties. him and jonathan have a special relationship. jonathan hisses at him all the time but he really loves him. one time he thought my ex was dead (he'd been violently ill and had passed out on the living room floor) so jonathan started yowling and bumping him, frantically like "wake up!!" my ex stirs and is like "hey" and he hisses and runs away :laugh:

anyway, my ex started roughhousing with jonathan. it's hilarious to watch the two of them. he did his usual growl hiss bat hiss bat growl run away routine. well, according to my mom when he ran away he ran over to the litter box and actually used it! so wow...hopefully the pooping on the floor business will stop once i move back in. he's a total pimp, he loves his wimmenz and he knows i was the one who rescued him (he was the runt and he was totally being ignored out of all the other kitties but i picked him but and he just fell asleep im my arms, totally cute). i've missed him so.

343%3C2%3A6723232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2327%3D883%3D636%3Dxroqdf%3E232338358%3A%3B%3A7ot1lsi

tasmania, our space cadet. i don't think she realizes i've moved out. she was a runt as well (you'll notice a trend, i tend to go for the runt of the litter) so she's always been skinny. the only time she wasn't was when she freaked out so we had to put her on prozac. imagine that! prozac for kitties! the things we do for our kitties! :love:

343%3C2%3A6723232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2327%3D883%3D636%3Dxroqdf%3E232338358%3A%3B4%3Aot1lsi

sunnie, our whore. i mean seriously, she is a whore. anyway, can you believe she is 10? she is the tiniest little thing. she is a firecracker! when you roughhouse with her, she bats at you and it fucking HURTS! she really hits you! it's like *smack smack smack* but god she is really a whore too. the women in the house do not exist to her. she doesn't like other female cats (tasmania isn't much competition because she's a space cadet) because she doesn't like anyone to get the attention. she prances around for men in general. male cats and male humans. she's like "ooh look at me aren't i cute?" she loves my dad, she's always sitting in his lap. she loves my pop-pop and my grandpa, as well as any other male visitors. like i said, a total whore.

well, this concludes the first half of khan's kitties. i hope you've enjoyes it.

Back
Top Bottom