Feist Spring American Tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

impy13

ONE love, blood, life
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh man:

04-10 Detroit, MI - Fillmore Detroit
04-11 Bloomington, IN - Indiana University
04-12 St. Louis, MO - The Pageant
04-14 Tulsa, OK - Cain's Ballroom
04-15 Austin, TX - Stubb's
04-16 Dallas, TX - The Palladium Ballroom
04-18 Atlanta, GA - Tabernacle
04-19 Nashville, TN - Vanderbilt University Alumni Lawn
04-20 Asheville, NC - Thomas Wolfe Auditorium
04-22 Athens, OH - Templeton-Blackburn Alumni Memorial Auditorium
04-23 Cleveland, OH - Palace Theatre
04-25 Northampton, MA - Smith College
04-26 Charlottesville, VA - Charlottesville Pavilion
04-27 Philadelphia, PA - Academy of Music
04-29 New York, NY - Hammerstein Ballroom
04-30 New York, NY - Hammerstein Ballroom

APRIL 15

Last edited:
If that's the case, we Texans shouldn't be getting any good shows for about 50 years to atone for our former governor.

But either way, I'll be getting tickets tomorrow and I'm ridiculously excited. Considering I've been wanting to see her for going on three years, this has been a long time coming.

It just sucks that if it were a year ago, she'd probably be playing a much smaller venue than the outdoor amphitheater at Stubb's at a much lower price. But I don't care. I get to finally see her and nothing else really matters.

Dear musical artists I enjoy,

Texas is not the western-most part of the United States. If you create a tour where you do not visit anything west of Texas, I will come to where you live and punch you in the mouth and/or kidneys.

~u2popmofuckyoufornotaddingdatesnearme

Zoomerang96 said:
you're still paying the price for the 2000 election.

I blame the old people and the Cubans, neither of which I am affiliated with at this time. Disregarding their diligent recruiting.

YLB = pwned by Cuba.

0godfather.jpg

u2popmofo said:
Dear musical artists I enjoy,

Texas is not the western-most part of the United States. If you create a tour where you do not visit anything west of Texas, I will come to where you live and punch you in the mouth and/or kidneys.

~u2popmofuckyoufornotaddingdatesnearme

Yeah. You tell 'em. And I'll help. I lift weights, you know.

joyfulgirl said:

Yeah. You tell 'em. And I'll help. I lift weights, you know.

You guys can join us in B
beautiful Bloomington, Indiana!!!!

Somehow, we get Radiohead, Feist, Stars, BSS, Sufjan.....but no one around here could give a shit. Well almost no one.

I unfortunately have tickets for another show on the 25th, so I'm going to have to miss Feist. Oh well, I'd rather see Nels Cline right now anyway, but hopefully I'll get the chance to see her someday.

zonelistener said:
Good show last night!

Hope you enjoy Impy!

Oh man, I'm so excited for this show tonight.

Full report and probably pictures tonight or tomorry.

Oh man, gang. I love her. I love her even more than I did before.

My camera started screwing up a mere three songs in, so I didn't get that many shots. It's still acting up, as is my computer, so I won't be able to get any photos up tonight. I was in the third row, though, and I'm absolutely crazy about the show I just saw. I'm not saying it was one of the greatest performances I've ever seen. Far from it, actually. But it was loose, fun, and lovely set. She's an absolute joy to see live.

n29614144359381526556an4.jpg

n29614144359381454706xi7.jpg

n29614144359381547120zp3.jpg

She's my favorite woman on the planet. No doubt about it now.

Whatever you say, guys. I was just there since I love the music and have been a fan for a long, long time. That's reason enough to feel good about enjoying the show, even if it would have been cheaper and at a smaller venue a year ago.

Edit: I just got my Radiohead tickets in the mail and apparently they're presented by Live Nation as well.

Unfortunately, no. But she did Fucked Up Kid (my favorite from the Kevin Drew record) during her sound check. She asked for requests during the show and all anyone yelled was 1234 or Mushaboom. I doubt she was even able to hear me yelling "MAJOR LABEL DEBUUUUTTTTTT."

Back
Top Bottom