fear not kiddies, you're not alone, Kid Rock doesn't "get" Radiohead either

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Wanderer

Kid A
yes it's true, apparently Kid Rock has gone out of his way to include a scene in his new video which features him in the bathroom reaching for toilet paper which has "radiohead" written on it

Bobby Ritchie, aka "Kid Rock" has said repeatedly in the past that he "doesn't get" radiohead

this has me re-thinking my position on radiohead, all this time, I must have been wrong about them, thanks for showing me the light Mr. Pamela Anderson

kid rock makes me gag

I'd like to wipe his ass with a lawnmower

kid rocks latest album sold well. *cough

ya, his career is over.

what a lame ass. ive heard him ragging on radiohead many times before, even on politically incorrect! what an ass.

why radiohead though? i mean they have nothing to do with each other!

:madspit:

you know, that was actually the first thing I ever saw kid rock do with any balls since he came out. I actually chuckled, because it was like watching a 5 year old run up to mr. t and kick him in the shins.

that doesn't even bother me for some reason; what does bother me is the way he's got the american flag on his lawn and all, and his thing is drinking bud and being proud of being white trash.

he's just giving americans a really bad name. and if any of you guys go to the rh boards, there's already alot of anti-american sentiment out there already; we don't need this jack-ass making it worse.:mad:

Re: fear not kiddies, you're not alone, Kid Rock doesn't "get" Radiohead either

The Wanderer said:
yes it's true, apparently Kid Rock has gone out of his way to include a scene in his new video which features him in the bathroom reaching for toilet paper which has "radiohead" written on it

Bobby Ritchie, aka "Kid Rock" has said repeatedly in the past that he "doesn't get" radiohead

This from someone who writes such inspired lyrics such as:

Well my name's Kid Rock I'm a Capricorn
And Detroit's city where I was born
When I was young I knew I'd always be
A super live body rockin' emcee
I'm TNT I'm dynamite
And I?m gonna rock this party all damn night
I've got the gift of gab I can walk the walk
I became an emcee when I learned to talk

Puh-leese ... :eyebrow: :mad: :tsk:

I bet there is a lot of stuff Kid Rock doesn't get

what is there to "get" when it comes to music though
there is good music and there is bad music
then there is good music that you like and there is good music that you don't like (like less)
quite simple
even an idiot like Kid Rock should be able to understand that

I think it's all part of his whole stupid schtick. His record sales have plummeted, so he's trying to use a little controversy to stir up media attention, and sales.

Kid Rock had 1 smash hit, and a few other songs that rode on that coat tales of that smash hit, the mainstream has moved on to the newest flavor, and it's not Kid Rock, nor is it Kid A, but that which Kid Rock thrives on is gone -- media attention and controversy

honestly, Radiohead could care less about Kid Rock, and it seems American radio is now in agreement

i wouldnt normally find someone of her face stature to be all that overwhelmingly sexy, but wow, theres something about k.m.'s avatar that is very very rock and roll.

Back
Top Bottom