favourite gum thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IWasBored

Blue Crack Supplier
what's everyone's favourite kind of gum?

one vote for cinnimon here

and anyone remember in calvin and hobbes when calvin subscribes to the gum chewing magazine?

My favorite is double mint gum...

hey doesn't everyone want to double their pleasure?

yertle-the-turtle said:
Oooh, gum. I'd kill for some.

Glad I'm nowhere near you right now then!!! hehe

Big League Chew is some really good bubble gum, I havent had it for ages though.

The gum you used to get in packages of Baseball cards was always good too. Really stale and stuff, and I remember the flavor would last for like 10 chews. I think it was just a good memory getting baseball cards or something. The gum was just an added bonus.

i love the bublicious (or whatever) flavors kickin' cola and grape...but for everyday usage, i'm partial to orbit wintermint :up:

you know you're chewing bubble gum....

i was honestly expecting SOMEONE to say that before now...you guys have all let me down :(

Airwaves, but you can't buy it in the US :( I had to bring back what I could from Ireland. It's the best, it lasts over 3 hours(the menthol kind). The honey lemon is good too. I haven't opened the six packs I brought back, but I suppose I should.
For gum you can buy in america, Extra Polar Ice is my fav.

Johnny Swallow said:
I thought nothing could beat Cherry Trident, until I tried Wintermint Orbit.

Actually, nothing beats Cherry Trident. Well, I haven't tried Wintermint Orbit yet, but so far, Cherry Trident is my fav.

I chew like, a 1/2 pack of gum a day.

I'm cutting back. It used to be a pack....:reject:

My favorite is Big Red.
Its the only one I chew, since its flavor does last a while.

I'm also a gum-chewing addict. Big problem, since I chew two pieces at once. :sigh:
(Big, juicy, sugary, cinnamon taste...:drool:)

Perle

Back
Top Bottom