favourite cola?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Diet Coke. Regular Coke tastes like detergent.

Fresca is my #2.

I don't usually drink soda, but when I was in London last summer, a lot of the museum cafes sold this wonderful green-apple flavored soda in squat little glass bottles. Can't remember what the name was, but it tasted great, really tart and apple-y and not too sweet. There are a couple specialty beverage companies here that make that flavor, Jones has one I think, but they're all sickeningly sweet. I tried some type of herbal soda there too which, while I didn't particularly care for its flavor, was also pleasantly not-too-sweet.

Last edited:
love_u2_adam said:
we're selling jolt back in Canada now:yuck:it's horrid..i know a chick who drinks one every freaking morning...well i don't know her but i might go to her funeral lolz........i like Pepsi more then coke:shrug:

Ah, but Jolt is amazing if you mix it with Hpnotiq vodka :drool:

:shifty:

Anyway, my favorite would be Mt. Dew Code Red, then Dr. Pepper...I refuse to drink Coke or Diet Coke :yuck:

I swear, Pepsi is Coke without the fizz and is 0.78% more watered down. Basically, it's an ever-so-slightly more mediocre version. I'd still drink it, but I don't see how anyone would prefer it. :slant:

LemonMelon said:
I swear, Pepsi is Coke without the fizz and is 0.78% more watered down. Basically, it's an ever-so-slightly more mediocre version. I'd still drink it, but I don't see how anyone would prefer it. :slant:
Because some people have tastebuds :angry: :happy:

Canadiens1160 said:
254312inpmwrk7.jpg

OmGz:combust:FLavOr FlaV!

as far as cola goes Wild Cherry Pepsi or Pepsi all the way...I will do everything in my power to avoid CocaCola but I'll drink it if I have to but as for diet on either side :no:

But as far as all soda all together goes

DR. PEPPER :drool::love::combust::faint:

Back
Top Bottom