Favorite Soda?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fanta Orange

I don't like cola (ever put a rusty nail or screw in a glass of cola?) and don't care much for other drinks, except orange.
I do see many strange brands in this thread though, Mountain Dew, Sierra Mist, etc.
Oh well, Fanta Orange is still the best.

C ya!

Marty

Hey Cass, remember Tab?

Back in the day....

Sigh. Loved that stuff.

I find the terms pop and soda to be rather funny. We generally say soft drink, which prolly sounds daft to others.

No one mentioned Max yet.
Max :drool:

IWasBored said:

:shocked:

i don't think i drink that much of anything in a day...no, i know i don't...

:sad: no more joe? i changed my avatar too...maybe i should bring back the mr strummer avatar though. i kind of miss it and my location isn't doing it...

I can't eat if i dont have a drink..makes me feel sick. wehn i go out to eat i always get at least 2..sometimes 4 or 5 refills on diet coke! :ohmy: lol

I decided it was time for a change...whenever i find a new obsession i make it my avatar. lol as soon as i get my clash CD's back out i'll be looking for another clash avatar! but i watched the goonies and the two towers..and i thought sam astin was too cute..so i made him my avatar and sig!

Angela Harlem said:
I find the terms pop and soda to be rather funny. We generally say soft drink, which prolly sounds daft to others.

It does.

And saying "soda" makes me feel like I'm in a 1950's time warp. :shrug:.

I've just grown up hearing other people call it "pop", and that's what I'm used to calling it. I actually did try saying "soda" one time, and my parents looked at me oddly. LOL.

Don't you people in the southeastern U.S. call everything "Coke"? That's what I've heard.

Weird how we can all live in the same country and call a drink many different things.

Right now I'm drinking some Dr. Pepper.

Mmm. Yummy.

Angela

My parents raised me to say "pop".

One day I realized I sounded like a 5 yr old calling it that.

I call it "soda" now.

AdamsMango said:

I can't eat if i dont have a drink..makes me feel sick. wehn i go out to eat i always get at least 2..sometimes 4 or 5 refills on diet coke! :ohmy: lol

I decided it was time for a change...whenever i find a new obsession i make it my avatar. lol as soon as i get my clash CD's back out i'll be looking for another clash avatar! but i watched the goonies and the two towers..and i thought sam astin was too cute..so i made him my avatar and sig!

i didn't know he was in goonies...

and i'm like a human version of the camel in the sense that i drink a ton at lunch or breakfast and don't drink anything (or very little) for the rest of the day

u2popmofo, cujo, anyone else, no camel jokes...i'm warning you...

IWasBored said:

i didn't know he was in goonies...

and i'm like a human version of the camel in the sense that i drink a ton at lunch or breakfast and don't drink anything (or very little) for the rest of the day

u2popmofo, cujo, anyone else, no camel jokes...i'm warning you...

he was the main character! :wink:

i say pop :reject:

Popmartijn said:
Fanta Orange

:drool: one of the dinning halls at the university has that. only one of them. it's nearly worth the mile walk to get dinner there.

Popmartijn said:

I don't like cola (ever put a rusty nail or screw in a glass of cola?) and don't care much for other drinks, except orange.
I do see many strange brands in this thread though, Mountain Dew, Sierra Mist, etc.
Oh well, Fanta Orange is still the best.

C ya!

Marty

yeah cola is scary like that (works as a paint remover too)

AdamsMango said:

he was the main character! :wink:

i say pop :reject:

i never saw that movie :shifty:

i laugh at people who say pop :lol: ok, i don't really laugh at them...i just wanted to say something about the pop vs. soda thing. i drink soda. and i listen to the pop album.

:ohmy: i'm listneing to the barenaked ladies song "light up my yard" and ed robertson just sang "the foam on the creek looks like pop and ice cream"

Back
Top Bottom