favorite Radiohead song?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Though I know that the question was favorite "song" and not "songs", I am completely unable to answer that without naming an extensive list. My favorites have seemed to fluctuate over the years, here are some that have been favorites at some point in time or other:

Street Spirit
The Bends
Just
Paranoid Android
Let Down (first Radiohead song I even liked)
Climbing Up the Walls
Electioneering
No Surprises
Lucky
How to Disappear Completely
Idioteque
Motion Picture Soundtrack
You and Whose Army?
I Might Be Wrong
Pyramid Song
2+2=5
Where I End and You Begin
Myxomatosis
Wolf at the Door
Punchup at a Wedding
Sit Down, Stand Up
I Will
There There
Killer Cars
True Love Waits

Sheesh, you sure wouldnt know that I havent even listened to a Radiohead album in the last year. Sadly, I also feel like I probably left some songs out that I should have included. Oh well, naming my favorite Radiohead songs is like naming my favorite U2 songs, next to impossible without making a gigantic list.

Last edited:
I can't even select a top five, let alone one favorite. :yikes:

How To Disappear Completely
The National Anthem
Go To Sleep
Street Spirit
Lucky
Subterranean Homesick Alien

Those are just the ones that I can think of right now when I need a nap.

My number one favorite Radiohead song includes all the songs mentioned so far.

We're talking Sophie's Choice here.

I'm not a huge RH fan but I do like Creep, Pyramid Song, You Might Be Wrong.. and there's another one that I don't know the title of. Lyrics go something like ' just because you see it doesn't mean it's there' Or something like that anyway.

Almost impossible to answer. Like U2popmofo, I've had many faves over the years. For poll purposes, I'll go with "Let Down" this time around.

I'm not big fan of them... but some of my favorite Radiohead songs are: How To Disappear Completely, Street Spirit (Fade Out), Life In A Glass House, Let Down, 2 + 2 = 5, Banana Co., Fog, Pyramid Song, Karma Police, etc.

You are all forgetting Fake Plastic Trees- unbelievable but along with that i'd say my favorites are- Bulletproof, motion picture soundtrack, paranoid android, karma police, the bends, no surprises.

I'll also have to agree with all the tunes mentioned here. It's hard to pick favorites.

let down
high and dry
there there
knives out
true love waits
airbag
subterranean homesick alien
how to disappear completely

i could go on.

:drool:

Let down :drool:
knives out
Street spirit
Paranoid Android

Too many to mention

Difficult to pick one favourite.

Creep, High and Dry, Street Sprit and Fake Plastic Trees are amongst my favourites.

Nice Dream-not mentioned yet people!!! John Lennon would have been jealous of that gorgeous melody

How To Dissappear
Bulletproof
Let Down
Idioteque
among others

ah, difficult

no particular order

where i end and you begin
scatterbrain
exit music
pyramid song
knives out