favorite Radiohead song?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
easy -
1. let down
2. the bends
3. (nice dream)

also really like 'lift', 'killer cars' for non album songs...

1.Lift.
--.[Nice Dream]
3.How to Disappear Completely [Live at Earl's Court 27/11/03]

I'm surprised more people aren't listing Karma Police, that song is fucking incredible, it's like One or Wonderwall or something.

I dunno.

I like it anyway. :)

Ok so instead of starting a new Radiohead thread (as I'm sure there are many) I'll just post here: I recently got OK Computer, it's the only Radiohead album I have, and I LOVE it. Seriously I'm like comparing this album to Achtung Baby in my mind!! :huh: not that Radiohead could ever surpass U2 for me but I really, really love this album...so...what's my next move? What album should I get next? I feel like I may have stumbled upon a gold mine here, albiet a little late :wink: at any rate OK Computer is FANTASTIC.

The Bends would be my personal recommendation. Depends on your style, OK Computer seems to be the middle ground between the more mainstream, early albums and the more recent, more electronic stuff, such as KidA and Amnesiac. Personally, I can't stand Hail To The Thief, KidA or Amnesiac, only Knives Out, 2+2=5 and There There are songs I find listen-to-able, but there are many that will tell you otherwise.

Anyway, to the topic:

1. Just

Honourable mentions:
Polyethelene
Electioneering
Bones
Lucky
Palo Alto

Last edited:
AtomicBono said:
I'm surprised more people aren't listing Karma Police, that song is fucking incredible, it's like One or Wonderwall or something.

I dunno.

I like it anyway. :)

Ok so instead of starting a new Radiohead thread (as I'm sure there are many) I'll just post here: I recently got OK Computer, it's the only Radiohead album I have, and I LOVE it. Seriously I'm like comparing this album to Achtung Baby in my mind!! :huh: not that Radiohead could ever surpass U2 for me but I really, really love this album...so...what's my next move? What album should I get next? I feel like I may have stumbled upon a gold mine here, albiet a little late :wink: at any rate OK Computer is FANTASTIC.

Since you've already got OK, all you really need is The Bends. It's brilliant.

Thanks for the reccomendations, when I have the time and money I'll get The Bends, then :) too bad iTunes doesn't have Radiohead...

if anyone cares...head down to www.ilostmyself.com to get some live stuff. Entire Earl's Court 27/11/03 gig, the Canal+ show, and an accoustic KROQ session. Get it or perish in a chip-pan fire.

edit - it would appear that link is now down...:mad:

if i had to narrow it down, it would probably be no surprises. but there's so many completely amazing ones, it's not a nice task.

AtomicBono said:
Thanks for the reccomendations, when I have the time and money I'll get The Bends, then :) too bad iTunes doesn't have Radiohead...

They've been put up and then pulled down. Thommy doesn't want them there for some reason.

Hard Choice....
Creep

I believe that creep should be on every persons' sountrack to their life...everyone has felt this way at some point or another:yes:

Back
Top Bottom