Favorite Queen Song?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zootlesque said:
I like Somebody To Love but the George Michael live cover has always been closer to my heart. :shifty:
Hearing George Michael's version made me love the song even more. The energy at that tribute concert (even seeing it on my tiny tv) was huge. Annie Lennox and Bowie was another favorite moment.

Can anybody find meeeee... Somebody tooooooooooooooooo lo-o-o-o-o-ove? :drool:

(drum, drum, drum, drum drum drum drum)

I want to hear every person!
See every single pair of hands!
... Three! Four!

Find ... me ... somebody to looooove
Find ... me ... somebody to looooove

:love: :love: :love:

Here's when the cheese hit the fan:

I'M THE INVISIBLE MAN *synth*
I'M THE INVISIBLE MAN *synth*

:stabsselfwithsaladfork:

Ah, no. The cheese was quite old by then, because it truly hit the fan with Body Language.

Almost all of Hot Space is a major embarrassment. The only two good songs on there are Under Pressure and Calling All Girls.

I thought The Works was a great album. But maybe it was a last hurrah, since what follows isn't nearly as noteworthy as that which came before The Game.

In no particular order:

Millionaire's Waltz
I Want to Break Free
Teo Torriatte
Drowse
You and I
The Show Must Go On
Barcelona (I know this isn't exactly a Queen song, but the vocals, the blending of the voices, are amazing...gives me chills every time).

This list could go on and on - such a great body of work!

craigp said:
im in love with my car :drool:

i love freddies voice but rogers is just :drool:

Roger's great, doesn't hold a candle to Freddie, but great nonetheless. I don't know why more people don't like his songs! I guess his voice is an acquired taste.

As for the latter Queen work, I agree with the rest of you that a lot of it was arse. But I will admit to having a soft spot for The Invisible Man. "Brian May! Brian May!" *guitar solo* And Innuendo isn't too bad. In fact, I got one of my dogs' names from that album.

Show must go on, I want to break free, Bohemian Rhapsody and tons more. I love queen :drool:

Freddie had one of the most unbelieveable voices in the business IMO :drool:

Apart from the more well-known stuff...

Almost the entire Sheer Heart Attack album (love the flow of that one)
Teo Torriate
All Dead, All Dead
Spread Your Wings
It's Late

I have a horrid confession ...

... if it isn't on a Queen Greatest Hits CD, I don't think I've heard it.

:reject:

Back
Top Bottom