Favorite Friends Episode

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ZOOTB

Acrobat
My favorite of all time is the one where Ross whitens his teeth too much and they glow....

Hillary: Okay (turns on blacklights)

Ross: Wow, cool poster. Or should I say "groovy poster"? So, uh, where were we? (Smiles. His teeth are glowing in the blacklight)

Hillary: Are those your teeth?

Ross: Oh y-you can see them huh?

Hillary: Yes, they're insanely white.

Ross: Yeah, well I -I did that for you.

Hillary: What's the matter with you?

Ross: What's the matter with ME? You've got a blacklight...it's 1999!!

I looooove the one where Joey and Chandler are fighting over the chair at Monica and Rachel's apartment, so Chandler hides all of Joey's underwear, and then Joey wears all of Chandlers Clothes. "Could I be, wearing any more of your clothes?"

------------------
***Spinny***
"OH, SINNY- er,um- SPINNY!" (freudian slip?)-JulyFly

"Here I go and I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly
Could it be he's taken over me????
"

the one where joey is in that terrible play and hooks up with the actress and at the end he boards the space ship.

are you one of the retarded cousins? was the best line i have ever seen on that show.

------------------
tell me you feel this fire

I luv the one where Ross's leather pants won't fit after he's sweated at Elizabeth Hornswaggle's apartment and he has to call Joey for advise.

- The One in Vegas where Ross & Rachel get married

- The one where they all switch apartments

God, I could go on and on! I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!
biggrin.gif

Is the episode where they switch apartments the same one as the "Miss Chanandoler Bong" episode? That one is my favorite..

Um I can't really think of a specific episode, but I loved the first few seasons of Friends the best. I only watch it occasionally now as I find it pretty dull.

Back
Top Bottom