Favorite comedians

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
One of my favorites are the comedy team of Kevin James and Ray Romano ...
these 2 are so-ooo funny !! :giggle:

I especially love the Grammys segment from 2002 (I believe) when they were giving away gifts from the Grammy bags ...
(Grammys jacket, Beverly Hills spa certificate, TV set and a George Foreman grill)
Ray Romano actually gave Edge a certificate to a spa in Beverly Hills for a day of pampering ... :drool:

The best part was when Kevin physically threw Ray onto the floor
(onstage) because he tried to give away the George Foreman grill ... :laugh:

I don't care too much for Insomniac, but sometimes Dave Attell can be great.

I like a lot of the comedians all of you have named. I also love Janeane Garofalo and Margaret Cho. Ms. Cho's bit about Condoleeza Rice making flash cards for President Bush is hilarious.

colin mochrie is funny, but ive enever seen/heard his stand up, i guess im missing out :hmm:

i totally forgot about Greg Proops , great stand up material

and rondey dangerfield....was he the one with those cheesy, one liners? if so, he was great:up:

elevation2u said:
colin mochrie is funny, but ive enever seen/heard his stand up, i guess im missing out :hmm:

i totally forgot about Greg Proops , great stand up material

You've just named 2 actors/comedians from the show "Whose Line Is It Anyway ??" :wink:

So, why not add Drew Carey and Ryan Stiles on your list as well !! :up:

i dont think drew carey is funny:reject:
the few times i would watch his show was because i thought craig ferguson [mr wick] was funny:up:

ryan stiles & colin mochrie are an astounding duo of fun, but i was unaware they did stand up

Drew Carey hosts the comedy show "Whose Line Is It Anyway ??"

There's always Colin Mochrie, Ryan Stiles and even Wayne Brady who are on this show with 1 other comedian ... usually between Greg Proops or Brad Sherwood or Kathy Greenwood ... they rotate them every episode :wink:

yea, i know but i dont think drew is funny ont hat show either nor is kathy greenwood

you forgot about chip esten, and once or twice there was this very young, cute guy names jeff davis:drool:

never saw him again:angry:

Golightly Grrl said:
Margaret Cho. Ms. Cho's bit about Condoleeza Rice making flash cards for President Bush is hilarious.

:up:

margaret cho's 'i'm the one that i want' had me in tears. she's fabulous.

jon stewart
robin williams

daygloeyes2 said:

Speaking of comedy DVD's, you all need to go and buy The Daily Show Indecison 2004 DVD set. Definetly worth the money. :up:

i want....i want...:drool: :sad:

Seriously, I love my daily show boys. Jon is great, he's not a bit overrated, imo. I also really like Ed Helms and Rob Corrdory (sp)...and Lewis Black is great whether he's doing his little Andy Rooney mocking segment on TDS, or doing his stand-up.

this is sort of random, but I watched Reno 911 a few nights ago and it was actually hilarious (the one about Reading Ron/the SARS quarantine)...although I was sort of delerious at the time

I can't believe nobody has mentioned Kevin Pollak yet.

He seriously does the greatest impressions I've ever seen.

His Christopher Walken is ace! :up:

And you can't forget RICHARD PRIOR!!! HELLOOOO???

Ok, I've made my point. :wink:

Magda Szubanksi
Shaun McCallef (however the crap you spell it)
Dawn French
Carl Barron
Barry Humphries/Sir Les Patterson
Rik Mayall & Ade Edmondson & Nigel Planer

Angela Harlem said:
Magda Szubanksi
Shaun McCallef (however the crap you spell it)
Dawn French
Carl Barron
Barry Humphries/Sir Les Patterson
Rik Mayall & Ade Edmondson & Nigel Planer

I'm gonna go out on a limb here, and say this person is not in America... :hmm:

George Carlin and Robin Williams, definitely. Those two are my heroes, LOL :D. They make me happy, 'cause they prove that common sense isn't totally gone.

I also enjoy Chris Rock and Ellen DeGeneres (saw a stand up routine of hers once in which she was talking about public restrooms and how everything in there is automatic...funny, funny stuff). And I've only seen one Dana Carvey stand up routine, but I thought it was hilarious, so I'll agree with the Dana Carvey mention.

Bill Cosby's funny, too. That "Bill Cosby-Himself" routine is great ("But Dad, I'm Jesus Christ!" :lmao:...).

I also enjoy watching some of the stand-up routines from lesser-known comedians on Comedy Central from time to time. There've been some funny ones on there, too.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom