FAVORITE CARTOON SHOWS!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wonder Woman

The Fly
As one of the members of one of the 70's most popular cartoon shows (Superfriends, if some of you don't know), I was wondering what everyone's favorite cartoons (past or present) are!!
smile.gif

I personally adore that new Justice League cartoon on Cartoon Network. Those Powerpuff Girls are pretty cute, too, and they even told me they were inspired by me!

----------------------
"Great Hera!"

[This message has been edited by Wonder Woman (edited 01-17-2002).]

With 2 little girls at home (3 & 1), I get to watch *A LOT* of cartoons...my faves of theirs are Arthur, Dora the Explorer (I like to hear my 3 year old sing it), and Doug.

MY all-time fave is the Simpsons.

When I was little, I adored Garfield, US Acres, Looney Toons, Smurfs, Care Bears, Gummi Bears, My Little Pony, Hello Kitty, Masters of the Universe, Scooby Doo, and Donald Duck Presents.

Currently, If I were to watch a cartoon, it would be Garfield (I'm *such* a cat freak) or Looney Toons.
biggrin.gif

She-Ra, Superfriends, JEM, He-Man, Garfield, Care Bears, Gummi Bears, Smurfs, etc. (I missed this My Little Pony and Hello Kitty, Hello Angel!
eek.gif
)

I still watch cartoons, too! Powerpuff Girls, Dexter's Laboratory, *ahem* Johnny Bravo, all of those good Cartoon Network ones. lol (I am such a freak.)

------------------
Cut out the poetry
Let's hit the main artery
No time for a tourniquet
Let the colour's all run out of me

G Force
Top Cat
Tom and Jerry
Felix the Cat
(jeez, a lot of cats)
Others not recalling right now!

Today:
Cartoon Network's "Adult Swim" is pretty entertaining, as well as Johnny Bravo, Dexter, Simpson's, and South Park.

I like cartoons!

Hello Angel is a cartoon????????????

Hong Kong Phooey kicks ass!!! No one ever remembers that cartoon. Yay!
biggrin.gif

hkpmain.gif

South Park, Johnny Bravo.

south%20park.jpg

jbmainimage.gif

------------------
My Lair

[This message has been edited by Sicy (edited 01-17-2002).]

scooby doo .. gummi bears .. the racoons .. animals of farthing wood .. masters of the universe .. wacky races .. thundercats .. captain planet *winces*

from eonline.com...

FEATURE FELINE: Lasagna-munching fat cat Garfield getting the CGI treatment, as 20th Century Fox is teaming up with creator Jim Davis for a feature based on the popular comic strip. The film will be live action with a computer-generated Garfield.

Old: Superfriends, Smurfs, Transformers, Tom & Jerry and the Looney Tunes.

New: Futurama, Bob & Margaret and of course, the Simpsons. Oh! and I love Pinky & the Brain, but rarely get to see it.
biggrin.gif

------------------
I disappeared in you
You disappeared from me
I gave you everything you ever wanted,
It wasn't what you wanted

[This message has been edited by Angel (edited 01-17-2002).]

Originally posted by Sicy:

Hong Kong Phooey kicks ass!!! No one ever remembers that cartoon. Yay!
biggrin.gif

I reemember Hong Kong Phooey...didn't Scatman Crothers(Louie the garbageman) do the voice?

------------------
The joker is the best card.

Well I thought someone else would bring it up, but they didn't so here the thing, I gots to represent for all my anime homies. My favorite cartoons are:
Cowboy Bebop, Bubble-Gum crisis, Ranma 1/2 and Lain.
Other than anime I like: Invader Zim (you really should watch this), Aqua Teen Hunger Force, The Simpsons, Futruama, the powerpuff girls and Jem.

------------------
Keepin it krunk...

http://www.iloveham.com/

The Simpsons!!!
South Park might be great as well (I love the movie) but the German translation is terrible.

Tom and Jerry, Dextor's lab, Powerpuff girls, Cow and Chicken, and my all time favourite, Animaniacs!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

x-men, batman, the simpsons, and daria. (i AM daria!)

------------------
)|( Vande )|(

"Rock 'n' roll is a term that's been heavily abused. It's not
something you can buy in a record shop. It's an attitude." -Adam

"And I wear grey underwear." -Bono

Everyday can be a beautiful day. Don't let it get away.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

It?s cold outside, but brightly lit...

Back
Top Bottom