Favorite Breakfast Cereals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't believe I am the only one to mention so far....

FROOT LOOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yumm!!!!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

and, I'll have to second Mrs.Edge's fave--> Quaker Harvest Crunch. My ultime favourite. Froot Loops are only for 'special' times.
wink.gif

------------------
I disappeared in you
You disappeared from me
I gave you everything you ever wanted,
It wasn't what you wanted

Honey Bunches of Oats is my favorite. Although for most of college breakfast was not a regular thing, but I've gotten back into the habit.

What about hot cereals? I loooove malt-o-meal (with brown sugar added). And the Maple and Brown Sugar oatmeal is yummy, too.

I know all you people across the pond that know about Wheatabix will think I'm nuts, but I love Wheatabix with a passion. I love it with a dash of brown sugar on top, and since I don't drink milk, I use the vanilla enriched rice milk instead. Now I'm sure you all think I'm gross.

But my favorite cereal of all time (but I can't eat it much anymore because it goes straight to the hips and thighs) is Lucky Charms. I can eat them right out of the box. I love picking out those marshmallow thingies and seperating them by color, then gobbling them up.

And I love Boo Berry too, used to be my next favorite to Lucky Charms when I was a kid along with Frankenberry - but I can only get it at the grocery store around Halloween which is probably a good thing considering all my teeth would've fallen out by now and my hips and thighs would be as big as a house.
wink.gif

Self-indulgent mood: Crunch Berries or Froot Loops.

Health-conscious mood: Raisin Bran Crunch. Maybe it's healthy, I don't know; but it IS good. It's got to be healthy if it's not spray-painted different colors, right?

speaking of discontinued cereals... my favorite cereal of ALL time used to be Almond Delight--that was soooooo gooooooood... but I can't find it in ANY stores now. What's the deal?
frown.gif

Almond Delight aside, I like Mueslix (with raisins dates and almonds) and Honey Bunches of Oats. If I feel like something a bit sweeter, I like the Rice Krispies Treats cereal--you can't eat too much of it early in the morning though, I'll admit.

Back
Top Bottom