Favorite Beatles Albums and Songs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Favorite Album: Abbey Road
Least Favorite Album: Magical Mystery Tour
Favorite Song: You Never Give Me Your Money, Hey Jude
Favorite U2 Album: AB and HTDAAB

It's interesting that nobody picked Sgt Peppers' as their favorite album, since it's supposed to be the most critically acclaimed one.

I guess Revolver and Abbey Road win at interference.

gump said:
It's interesting that nobody picked Sgt Peppers' as their favorite album, since it's supposed to be the most critically acclaimed one.

I guess Revolver and Abbey Road win at interference.

Meh... If you had a category for most overrated album I probably would have put Sgt Peppers (or Revolver :reject: ).

It contains one of their all-time greatest songs; A Day In The Life :drool: but other than that it's not as remarkable as allot of people go on... IMO at least.

Last edited:
Aygo said:
And as another coincidende, the guy choose the same Favourite Album and Favourite Song like me.:wink:

:hmm: I think a series of painful scientific experiments is an order.

I never really got into Sgt. Pepper. Sure it's a great album and has great songs, but Revolver basically gripped me by the throat and demanded that I liked it.

Or I would be shot in the head with a Nickelback bullet, that simple.

Favourite album: The White Album
Favourite song: A Day in the Life or While My Guitar Gently Weeps
Least favourite album: hmm I don't think i have Please Please Me or Beatles for Sale or any of those really early albums (I get confused what with the different American and British releases and such)
Most Underrated Album: Let It Be (some of their best songs!)

Favourite U2 Album: Pop

I live The Beatles Album and my fav song on it is Honey Pie, the real short version of it with the weird music, have loved it since I was a little kid.........:):wink:

I live The Beatles Album ( The White Album ) and my fav song on it is Honey Pie, the real short version of it with the weird music, have loved it since I was a little kid.........:):wink

Back
Top Bottom