Favorite Album time... my Floydians!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Favorite Floyd?

• Piper at the Gates of Dawn

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Saucerful of Secrets

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • More

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ummagumma

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Atom Heart Mother

• Relics

• Meddle

Votes: 8 8.4%
  • Obscured By Clouds

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Dark Side of the Moon

Votes: 31 32.6%
  • Wish You Were Here

Votes: 14 14.7%
  • Animals

• The Wall

Votes: 19 20.0%
  • The Final Cut

• A Momentary Lapse of Reason

• The Division Bell

• Total voters
I think it's totally amazing that Division Bell has managed to muster five votes.

And Wish You Were Here is Floyd's best offering.

And Floyd never topped the glory years of Dark Side-Wish You-Animals-Wall-Final Cut.

WOW ... Funny how, everytime I make a new post, another vote mysteriously pops up again ... :lol:

Now, there's 89 votes in this poll !! :bow:

This time another vote goes to Dark Side ... :ohmy:

SHOULD WE SHOUT? SHOULD WE SCREAM?!

Why are there no more Final Cut fans? :sad:

You're in luck! I just uploaded a zip file for my LiveJournal friends. Since we're not to share illegal links here...you could tell me what your email address is and I could send it to you, if you wanted it. :wink:

Yeah, how dare I post in my own thread. :wink:

Listened to the Final Cut in it's entirety yesterday thanks to Gibson Girl.. :hug: I had heard many of the songs before at least in parts though. Love the title track! :drool: Despite being hard to get into, this album is much easier to listen to than Waters solo Amused To Death. :yikes:

Here's an update on The Current Results, as follows ::

Dark Side Of The Moon ... 30 votes :bow:

The Wall ... 19 votes :applaud:

Wish You Were Here ... 14 votes :drool:

Meddle ... 8 votes :eyebrow:

Piper At The Gates Of Dawn, Animals and The Division Bell ... TIE ... 5 votes each :shrug:

Ummagumma, A Momentary Lapse Of Reason and The Final Cut ... TIE ... with 2 votes each :ohmy:

Obscured By Clouds ... 1 vote :tsk:

No votes still for these albums ... :yikes:

Saucerful Of Secrets
More
Atom Heart Mother
Relics

Zootlesque said:
Yeah, how dare I post in my own thread. :wink:

Listened to the Final Cut in it's entirety yesterday thanks to Gibson Girl.. :hug: I had heard many of the songs before at least in parts though. Love the title track! :drool: Despite being hard to get into, this album is much easier to listen to than Waters solo Amused To Death. :yikes:

The Final Cut is like, the ultimate grower. :happy: It took even took longer to grow on me than Radiohead's Kid A. But once it did...wow. There's nothing quite like screaming "this dream is driving me inSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNE" along with Roger. :drool:

I happen to :love: Pink Floyd ... and ALWAYS show my appreciation for this thread and to those who vote here for their favorite album. :bow: :applaud:

Special thanks goes to Zootlesque for starting this thread in the first place ... it's a GREAT thread that doesn't deserve to die as more people vote for their favorite album the more it's brought back into the picture here ... :up:

well, by all means then, PLEASE continue posting in it.

it'll just contribute to the crap-fest this place has become.

seriously. keep it up. you're doing a GREAT job.

:applaud: :bow:

*out.

Since when would Pink Floyd or it's thread EVER be known to be crap fest ?? :scratch:
This is actually the only Pink Floyd thread I have ever seen in B & C !! :up:
Not like those Coldplay threads that keep emerging one after another ... now, that's rather ridiculous to have several threads on one particular band ... that's what I would call crap fest !! :applaud:

lmjhitman said:
well, by all means then, PLEASE continue posting in it.

it'll just contribute to the crap-fest this place has become.

seriously. keep it up. you're doing a GREAT job.

:applaud: :bow:

*out.

:coocoo:

"And you hide....hide....hide. Behind paranoid eyes...."

Back
Top Bottom