Farnham, Surrey, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You should check out Genius it's pretty cool

I'm using it to make my next DI list one based on Stronger by Britney Spears :wink:

Probably too much of my stuff is too obscure for iTunes to know, though. So I'm guessing I wouldn't be happy with it. Now, if you could choose all the songs and have iTunes segue them, that'd be something else. :hmm:

Probably too much of my stuff is too obscure for iTunes to know, though. So I'm guessing I wouldn't be happy with it. Now, if you could choose all the songs and have iTunes segue them, that'd be something else. :hmm:

Well you could try you could get a really good flowing obsecure playlist maybe

Yeah English has always been the most interesting route for me, except I have serious doubts about my writing ability and I still don't know if I'm cut out for it or not. :shrug:

This is a couple of pages late, I know :lol: You shouldn't let your writing ability get in the way - whether your brilliant or crap (which I really, really doubt!) it's your enthusiasm and love for the subject that matters - they'll teaching you the writing part, or draw what's already there out of you.
If you ever need someone to read your writing for you and give you an opinion I'm your wo(man) :up:

Andrew :lmao: she didn't tell you?

I should dig up my narrative on what occured, don't you think Ian? :wink:

I used to get ear aches all the time when I was little, but I haven't had one in so long that I can't remember how bad they are, I just know that they're AWFUL. Luckily I caught this early enough that it might get taken care of before it ever gets blown out of proportion. But this brings the grand total of illnesses I have had over the week to:

Laryngitis, Mild fever, Bronchitis, Viral Infection, Ear Infection

:happy: Hoooray!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom