Farnham, Surrey, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:ohmy:

:uhoh: so is that a good thing or a bad thing?

:flirt: no matter who you are, I still wuvv ya!

Good thing. The Antichrist gets to rule the world. And God doesn't actually exist, so there's no Hell for the Antichrist to be condemned to. :up:

The Setlist Antichrist gets to rule setlists. So watch out, U2 will no longer be playing One and shall introduce such classics as Boomerang II, Wild Irish Rose, Bass Trap, Shadows And Tall Trees, and Flower Child to their setlists. :up:

I've always thought UTEOTW --> Acrobat --> LIB would be a fucking amazing way to close a show.

I love how I've somehow managed to turn this into a setlist discussion. :laugh:

You can't escape the nerdiness of the Axver.

:drool: oooooooh :want:

:love: you're the greatest setlist nerd ever known!

Now, now, don't go inflating my ego. I already feel pretty good after the Kunstmuseum setlist was the first U2 set nobody actually bitched about! :laugh:

Now, now, don't go inflating my ego. I already feel pretty good after the Kunstmuseum setlist was the first U2 set nobody actually bitched about! :laugh:

:wink: Just cause it wasn't the setlist they bitched about doesn't mean they wouldn't have bitched about it if they didn't have bigger things to bitch about!

damn, did that sentence even make sense?

:wink: Just cause it wasn't the setlist they bitched about doesn't mean they wouldn't have bitched about it if they didn't have bigger things to bitch about!

damn, did that sentence even make sense?

:lol: No, it seemed people loved it. It was great. I couldn't believe that instead of going "WTF Flower Child?! Bullshit!", they were all "wowz0rz Flower Child! I love this set!"

See you later! :wave:

I didn't disappear into the depths of instant messaging...:shifty:

IM's got me a bit distracted too. Three people talking to me at once. The most separate IM conversations I've had in MONTHS.

Pfft. Weakling. Talk to me when you've got 6 to keep straight on 2 different apps.

Pfft. Weakling. Talk to me when you've got 6 to keep straight on 2 different apps.

I intentionally avoid that. I used to live on invisible so that I could control who I talked to and when, because I got sick of being hammered by IMs.

:lmao: I now have so many warships and Longbowmen that the whole game is lagging itself to death! gotta love these games of the 90s!

I did that in the early days... now I only do it in emergancy situations...
The computers are that annoying that, when I'm starting up getting lumberjacks and foragers, they come with an army of 10 militia... and I have no military at that moment... I hate it when that happens! The map now is islands so the problem didn't occur until age 2 (transport ships) and I was prepared :wink: now my coastline is covered in keeps with an occasional castle, and I just invaded island 2 with 1 enemy

Hah, nice. God, it's been probably seven years since I played Age Of Empires. Good times back in the day.

Anyway, I'm out for the night. Have a good one, GG2, Superthread tumbleweeds, and anybody who may stagger in! :wave:

:wave: guys. An old boyfriend of mine is called 'Nick Farnham'... what are the chances!

Hey John. Are you going to go for that one place anyway?

And it's considerably higher than that bono_212. About 0.00003 at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom