Farnham, Surrey, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, no Tori? That's amazing :ohmy: That's like me going without listening to Green Day.

poster42694810.jpg

Have you ever been?

No, I haven't. :sad: I need a visa to enter the country tho... it's a pretty strict procedure. I also need a letter from a resident stating that I am not a criminal and will only be there a certain amount of time - I looked up all this when Wayne invited me last time :)

No, I haven't. :sad: I need a visa to enter the country tho... it's a pretty strict procedure. I also need a letter from a resident stating that I am not a criminal and will only be there a certain amount of time - I looked up all this when Wayne invited me last time :)

:shocked: Is it like that for the UK too, or just Ireland? I can't believe it's such a lengthy process, probably all worth it though :up:

Good luck with that :wink: See you there... I hope to get GA for at least one!

Hey if you do come to Dublin for a date and get GA, we should so meet up for it, I think you're obsessed enough with them to be queueing up early; it'll save me getting lonely in the queue

*note to self everything I ever say will be turned into sexual innuendo by someone*

:shocked: Is it like that for the UK too, or just Ireland? I can't believe it's such a lengthy process, probably all worth it though :up:

For Ireland. For the UK I also need a tourist visa and tons of paperwork. Since 9/11, security has been amped up all over. They ruined it for all of us others too :sigh:

Hey if you do come to Dublin for a date and get GA, we should so meet up for it, I think you're obsessed enough with them to be queueing up early; it'll save me getting lonely in the queue

That'd be cool, we can compare converse :wink: I'd certainly be queueing up... I doubt we'd be the only ones :hmm:

Wow I am surprised about that Babydoll - I've been out of the county loads since 9/11 and never had such paperwork. That sucks :sad:

For Ireland. For the UK I also need a tourist visa and tons of paperwork. Since 9/11, security has been amped up all over. They ruined it for all of us others too :sigh:

Wow that's crazy...When I went to Canada I was just asked questions for 10 minutes and let me through no VISA or anything. And when I came back to Ireland they just smiled at me and let me through

:lol:

Long shower, making you happy, etc. :wink:

That's disgusting I don't do that type of thing!!!!!!!!!! in the shower

Wow that's crazy...When I went to Canada I was just asked questions for 10 minutes and let me through no VISA or anything. And when I came back to Ireland they just smiled at me and let me through

That's disgusting I don't do that type of thing!!!!!!!!!! in the shower

I didn't even get that, and we were there for about 15/16 days? Blatant prejudice :tsk: I actually don't know how they get away with it.

What do you mean barely? Did you make it to at least one show? :drool:

Yeah I got a ticket for a seat really far back a week before the concert

That'd be cool, we can compare converse :wink: I'd certainly be queueing up... I doubt we'd be the only ones :hmm:

But what if we are, and the band came out and I will be like
"Hey Edge, Adam remember me?"
and they'll be all like "Sure...Jack...hey...we're leaving now"
and I'll be like "Oh my gawd!! :hyper: I freaked Edge and Adam out!!!!!!"

I didn't even get that, and we were there for about 15/16 days? Blatant prejudice :tsk: I actually don't know how they get away with it.

The funniest thing ever was the time me and my dad and sister got into Ireland without a passport; we told her we didn't have one and she said "well you look irish, go on ahead"

Yeah I got a ticket for a seat really far back a week before the concert

But what if we are, and the band came out and I will be like
"Hey Edge, Adam remember me?"
and they'll be all like "Sure...Jack...hey...we're leaving now"
and I'll be like "Oh my gawd!! :hyper: I freaked Edge and Adam out!!!!!!"

:lmao: ...why Jack?!

Like I said, it's because you weren't a resident of a third world country and your first language is English. Among other things, these two factors are of prime importance.

way up North I took my day
all in all was a pretty nice day
and I put the Hood
right back where
You could taste heaven
perfectly
Feel out the summer breeze
didn't know when we'd be back
And I I don't
didn't think
We'd end up like
liiiiiiike theisssssssss

The funniest thing ever was the time me and my dad and sister got into Ireland without a passport; we told her we didn't have one and she said "well you look irish, go on ahead"

Irish Passport control, passport control we know we can trust :up:

:lmao: ...why Jack?!

Because I'll be wearing a Jack nametag :wink:

Like I said, it's because you weren't a resident of a third world country and your first language is English. Among other things, these two factors are of prime importance.

I still find it weird that you have to go through so much though...

Irish Passport control, passport control we know we can trust :up:

It is the best in the world honestly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom