Fancy Gap, Virginia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I skimmed this post and thought you were talking about Fast Five. Disappointed.

Hahaha, that was the best bit about Fresh 'N' Furious. I was hoping it would spawn a series of songs culminating in Fresh Five.

I think at this point, going down the Sigur Ros path and just not giving songs titles is the safest option...

Essentially unrelated, but their new album is really, really good.

Anathema and Alcest are coming to Salt Lake City. Fancy that.

A third or so of the contestants haven't gotten lists to me at all yet, so I wouldn't worry about it tbh.

Goddamn it, there's a DI going on?!

Oh, well, my list isn't ready yet anyway.

Anathema and Alcest are coming to Salt Lake City. Fancy that.

Three years ago I'd have already bought plane tickets to attend that tour.

Now I'm disappointed Alcest are stooping to the level of touring with a band that have gone as spectacularly downhill as Anathema. Come on Neige, you can do better than this!

(Truth is I'd be all over tickets if the tour came to Australia, but my bitterness about shitty new Anathema remains very, very strong.)

Wow, that's shitty, I've not heard of that happening before.

Goddamn it, there's a DI going on?!

Oh, well, my list isn't ready yet anyway.

If you want to participate, you certainly can. We have no alternates at this point and I know Axver said he wasn't certain that he would be able to finish his list in time.

If you want to participate, you certainly can. We have no alternates at this point and I know Axver said he wasn't certain that he would be able to finish his list in time.

Nah, like I said, my lists aren't finalized.

One more point of Twitter fame: Remember Hangin with Mr Cooper? Mark Curry is following me now. A professional stand-up comedian. I don't understand. I'm not funny. Not when I'm sober, anyway.

I can't eat Nandos cos Lemon & Herb is too hot. I'm a pussy.

ya bluddy weak cunt m8 haaha

I can barely eat the extra-hot sauce there but the second hottest one is nice. I still prefer Oporto's though, which is probably a pretty dodgy thing to say. The chicken is shittier but their one chilli sauce is fucking delicious.

If you want to build up your chilli tolerance just buy some chilli flakes or a mild sauce and put a little teensy bit on every savoury thing you eat for a while. I was putting it on a vegemite toast for yonks when I moved here because I wanted to try curries that I'd pussy out on otherwise.

I used to enjoy torturing myself with spicy food, until one day my stomach couldn't handle it anymore. I was all "This is two alarm! Two and a half, tops!" to everything. Then I got IBS and now, yeah, I roll like Cobbler. Which is admittedly really lame.

I used to enjoy torturing myself with spicy food, until one day my stomach couldn't handle it anymore. I was all "This is two alarm! Two and a half, tops!" to everything. Then I got IBS and now, yeah, I roll like Cobbler. Which is admittedly really lame.

It is lame, but honestly I'm at a point now where I am so comfortable with my lameness, lack of masculinity etc that I just bring it up without prompt.

Tonight I tried to throw a pass to a teammate over the top of the opposition player, easy as you like, and I turned it straight over :lol: it was incredibly emasculating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom