Fancy Gap, Virginia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In honour of last night we really need to make a thread in a place called Kony. Or maybe just his hometown.

It's come to the point where just the mere mention of his name sets me off and I just start chuckling to myself

Which sounds pretty bad out of context

Well what the fuck happened in here last night?

Just got back from Wilco. Man, Hamer Hall is a horrible venue for live music. The sound's pretty good but it has all the atmosphere of a nursing home.

Well what the fuck happened in here last night?

Just got back from Wilco. Man, Hamer Hall is a horrible venue for live music. The sound's pretty good but it has all the atmosphere of a nursing home.

Good times, that's what!

And yeah, I reckon that's pretty true of any seated venue really. Best seated venue I've been to for atmosphere in this city is probably the Athenaeum. Hamer Hall, Rod Laver, the Palais - all might as well be nursing homes if you are more than a few rows from the front. Baffles me that some metal bands have even played the Palais. That must've been fucking weird.

Goddamnit I"M DRUNK AGAIN AND ON THE THREAD WHY DOES NOBODY LURVE ME?

I was drunk last night again but I was actually at a pub this time. /has-a-life-briefly-at-least

I met BEG after Wilco last night. She is very cool! Paul Dempsey was standing near us. I didn't say anything though. I like that I've matured to a point where I can see famous people and not feel the urge to go meet them.

Nice, BEG seems fucking cool. I hope to get to that point out of necessity, as I make an ass out of myself in front of every famous person I meet. Probably a good thing Bob Mould didn't come out to meet and greet the other night.

Jesus, you fuckers had fun the other night. Just like old times. :love:

fuck i;'m drunk and making emabarassing posts across the board

No i don't even recall last time aiI spoke to her, whenever she last came on here. But that was totaes ages ago.

This will be like one of those long lost superthreads where every single page had drunkposting on it.

friggin cobbler fucken get on the piss

YOU TOO VLAD YOU SAVED UP ALL THAT drunkposting gor the TUMBLERS AND NOT HERE so letdown

man what's with that inconsistent caps acshun

also who knewi'd totally fall for the new tegan and sara album man that stuff's fucking addictive

i thought they were boring indie folk shit or something but the new album is fucken impeccable ielectropop and so now i'm working my way back through their discography

see, all you wankers who reckon you nhave to get into the "right" album or you're pulling a d""friggin cobbler" are fucken morons just let people get into music the way that catches their ear WHAT A HARD CONCEPT TO UNDERSTAND fuck me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom