Fancy Gap, Virginia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our next meeting (short of here) will be sometimes oon at the mallard for drunktimes and crashing at Ax and Charlotte's after, yes?

UYES YES.

Also just for any lurkers who may be reading and may take my last post the wrong way it's an inside joke between me and u-wen/maj. panic here who just so happens to actually BE asian.

ANYWAY MALLARD LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Seriously I wish this shit existed in the 1850s because I'd love to see 1850s youth bagging out William Fox or George Grey and shooting the shit about whatevs and using the sorts of slang that never really made it into print and calling eatch other CHUM becauswe I can't believe anybody used that word seriously IT'S GUCKING DOG FOOD.

Seriously I wish this shit existed in the 1850s because I'd love to see 1850s youth bagging out William Fox or George Grey and shooting the shit about whatevs and using the sorts of slang that never really made it into print and calling eatch other CHUM becauswe I can't believe anybody used that word seriously IT'S GUCKING DOG FOOD.

'Verily, old chap, what say you about these here 'tram' things the Lord Mayor is planning on introducing to the city?'

'Well, I daresay they'll drive residents off the rails!'

Monocle pops out with laughter.

Fin.

'Verily, old chap, what say you about these here 'tram' things the Lord Mayor is planning on introducing to the city?'

'Well, I daresay they'll drive residents off the rails!'

Monocle pops out with laughter.

Fin.

YOU WIN THIS NlGHT.

Meh, my uni's up North. I'm currently fighting for conference time (for a recent undergrad that they are supporting me LIKE A BAUS) so I'll let you know. As soon as I get a new job.

i presume I'll be flying into Sudderney unless a bunch of us all drive up togethes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom