Family Guy Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
victory is mine!
I looovee stewie. he's such a hostile little gent :cute:

StueyDANCE.gif

If I may stir up a mob...

In the song, it goes "lucky there's a man who can positively tell you all the things that make us..."

Does Stewie say "laugh and cry"
or "effin' cry?"

I thought it was "effin' cry" for the longest time...

Sometimes it sounds to me as if it's sung differently though; those times I can clearly hear "laugh and cry".

:shrug:

How about Stewie on that plantation?

"It's good to have land."

daygloeyes2 said:
Sometimes it's sounds like "laugh and cry", other times "laugh and cry". It varies what it sounds like from episode to episode.
So what you're saying is its either "laugh and cry" or "laugh and cry" :wink: .

Its "laugh and cry"

How about Brian after telling Stewie not to mention Tucker's son's face, saying getting blamed for bringing the alcohol has turned Chris' world upside down face.

maro_chik said:
I thought it was "effin' cry" for the longest time...

Sometimes it sounds to me as if it's sung differently though; those times I can clearly hear "laugh and cry".

:shrug:

I am definitely with you on that! It took watching several episodes in a row on the DVD's to get it!

quag.gif

"I asian reporter ###forget name### will sleep with this complete stranger, he's in the bathroom now possibly doing drugs"
Quagmire "Woo I never had a spanish chick before... ooooohhhh right"

Actually, as far as the "laugh and cry" issue goes, I'm pretty sure that it was "effin' cry" for the first season or two, but pressure from the network made them change it to "laugh and cry."

Not 100% on that, but that's what I've heard.

Oh, and Family Guy rules. :drool:

My favorite show on TV. :yes:

Last edited:
The new episodes are extremely funny too

"Hey, hey, stop it, stop it"
"okay"
"okay?"
"okay..."

and when Peter lists all of the shows that Fox cancelled after Family Guy was cancelled was hysterical

Back
Top Bottom