Fall Tv

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dismantled

Blue Crack Addict
I don't normally watch Tv at all...but I cannot help but be excited for the new episodes of Lost, Desperate Housewives and Extreme Home Makeover:hyper: anyone else share this:hyper: or what fall shows are you looking foward too?

I cannot believe I got hooked on Lost:| I wanted to hate it, but I cannot....now I all like "oooooohhhh what happens to the raft? the boy? "the others" on the island:hyper::tsk:

im disappointed that it seems scrubs won't be on. it is still being made of course and NBC will likely bring it back to replace an early failure though.

I'm only looking forward to watching the MTV Video Music Awards
in September, (and possibly if VH-1 has one too) as I don't really watch alot of TV programs anymore since the majority of good ones are no longer on. :sad:
I'll be watching reruns (most likely) of TV programs from TV land and Nickelodeon ... in other words the Classic TV Shows (from the past) instead !! :wink:

MsMofoGone said:
I'm only looking forward to watching the MTV Video Music Awards
in September, (and possibly if VH-1 has one too) as I don't really watch alot of TV programs anymore since the majority of good ones are no longer on. :sad:
I'll be watching reruns (most likely) of TV programs from TV land and Nickelodeon ... in other words the Classic TV Shows (from the past) instead !! :wink:

of love Classic TV reruns:love:

Andy Griffith, Beverly Hillbillies and Hogans Heroes:love:

Lost, I started w/ the reruns so I'm looking forward to the new episodes

That show w/ Geena Davis about a female US President looks sort of interesting, hopefully it isn't crap

Boston Legal, I hope it gets better and stays on the air

one show I will definitely NOT be watching, the Apprentice w/ Martha Stewart :no:

I am so sick of reality shows too

kobayashi said:
im disappointed that it seems scrubs won't be on. it is still being made of course and NBC will likely bring it back to replace an early failure though.

it's supposed to return mid-season. i don't know why they keep messing with that show--it's the only truly good sitcom left on the air.

actually, it's one of the few good shows left on the telly, period.

:angry:

nbcrusader said:
I haven't been :hyper: about the Fall TV season since I was 15....

I'm never :hyper: about TV....but this time I cannot help it...those shows are like a drug:drool:

and when you snowed in here in VT they make the time pass alittle quicker.

Back
Top Bottom