Fake Plastic Trees vs. Exit Music

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Choose...

• Fake Plastic Trees

Votes: 27 52.9%
  • Exit Music

Votes: 22 43.1%
  • I can't pick one... I just can't. :crazy:

Votes: 2 3.9%

• Total voters
I don't know how much to take from what I said earlier. I'm kinda wasted right now. Celebrating and all. <3 OK Computer, , <3 the Bends. Much love to all Radiohead recordings. Esp. those two and all of Kid A...

Last edited:
Without doubt, Exit Music.

I'm content with my consideration that all songs from OK Computer are better than anything The Bends has to offer.

The Bends for me, is an average album at best, whereas OK Computer is a timeless classic.

Same applies for these two songs. Exit Music is a joy to listen to, while Fake Plastic Trees is, in comparison, just another song by some average sounding band.

Exit Music all the way.....

Exit Music by a landslide. I've never cared much for Fake Plastic Trees. Exit Music is one of the reasons why I'm so attached to Radiohead. That song basically epitomises the sound of desperation.

We hope...that you choke...that you choke...

The last time Thom sings that is just so...I can't put it into words.

GibsonGirl said:
Exit Music by a landslide. I've never cared much for Fake Plastic Trees. Exit Music is one of the reasons why I'm so attached to Radiohead. That song basically epitomises the sound of desperation.

Exit Music. :bow:

I'm surprised at all the Exit Music hate. On my first listen ever to OKC, the immediate standouts were Airbag first and Exit Music second.

i agree stevo. while fake plastic trees is a great song and a fine piece of music, exit music is just extraordinarily incredible - and unique.

xaviMF22 said:

ITS JUST GUITAR NOISE!! :mad:

Nope.
One of the best rock songs Radiohead put out. Jonny's guitar is amazing.

lmjhitman said:
i love exit music, but fake plastic trees is more my style.

and it wears me out, it wears me out...

and if i could be who you wanted, if i could be who you wanted

all the time...

story of my life, right there.

I love the wordplay about the plastic surgeon, too.

I wish I could write a sarcastic song and love song at the same time.

(Your avatar rocks, btw)

GibsonGirl said:

I think you just did. :drool: :sad:

LemonMacPhisto said:

I love the wordplay about the plastic surgeon, too.
ah yes! but gravity always wins

great line right there.
(Your avatar rocks, btw)
thanks, i love it too! and thanks for giving me an excuse to post the whole picture---which i couldn't crop to a suitable avatar-size without it being microscopic. :angry:

grindhouse-planetterror-21.jpg

she is so. damn. cool.

alright everyone, move along, there's nothing left to see,

just a body, nothing left to see.

carry on talking about radiohead.

:flirt:

I don't know if there are any Toad the Wet Sprocket fans on here, but their lead singer, Glen Phillips, does a solo version of Exit Music live that is pretty damn good. That being said, Fake Plastic Trees still wins.

Back
Top Bottom