Fake or real?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i like real trees, but when i have a family and have the choice, i'll probably get fake for my environmentalist bio dork reasons...

I think I had a couple of real trees when I was a kid, but the most I remember was our trusty old fake tree, that used to injure the crap out of me when I would put it up. . .And the branches would always break off. And it always smelt like garage.

They have fake metallic/tinsel type trees at Target, I wanted to get one just for the pure fact of how shiny it is.. so shiny.. :hyper:

nbcrusader said:
I always throw away my fake trees in the recyclable bin each year

:mad:

you know recycling isn't near as good as reusing, right...and you'd best just be trying to piss some of us off...riiiight? riiiiiiiight?

Stories for Boys said:

:mad:

you know recycling isn't near as good as reusing, right...and you'd best just be trying to piss some of us off...riiiight? riiiiiiiight?

:snicker:

:wave:

Fake trees cost too much to throw away

we always get real ones, but when the hubby and i move out, we'll probably buy a really nice fake one. so it sets you back $200 or so (we'd wanna get one that actually looks real, and a big one too), depending on the size you buy it's not much more than a real one. and it'll last as long as you want it to.

me, i'd like to keep a decorated tree up year round. same with the christmas lights.

bonosloveslave said:
Christmas trees, you sickos :angry:

You have me pegged so well...:lmao:

We have an artificial one. We've had real ones in the past, but they are such a hassle...and the cats are more attracted to real ones. :uhoh:

Back
Top Bottom