Extreme Makeover...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Discoteque

Rock n' Roll Doggie
as reality shows go, I can't stand most of them, but I am HOOKED on "Extreme Makeover"....maybe because I wish I could have one msyelf! :( I love the "before and after" thing, and love seeing the reactions on everyone's faces when their friend/mom/sister/brother comes walking through the door!

What I would change on me:

Eyes - Lasik
Brows/lips - tatoo'd on
Get a couple of scars removed
Get some "tucking and sucking" here and there (thankfully I don't have to worry about getting implants!) :)
Implants for my thinning hair! :scream:
Oh yeah....and a major weight loss

Anyone else hooked on the show?

What would you change about yourself if you got a chance to be on it?

I watched it once. I used to always joke that once I got rich I would have all sorts of cosmetic surgeries performed. There are some things I don't like about myself...that I've always wished I could change. Honestly though, the thought of looking in the mirror and seeing a body and face that money bought me kind of freaks me out. I'd rather look in the mirror and see myself...flaws and all. It's what I'm comfortable with.

ick. it makes me sad to see how the media produces that cater to our cult of beauty and so-called perfection. i'm pretty comfortable with myself and whatever i want changed, i'll do it myself thanks. ;)

Well, I really hate the idea of plastic surgery, but I'm ashamed to admit I'd get a boob job. :reject:

I am embarressingly pear shaped. It would even everything else about my figure out. Even my legs would look thin.

:| I watched it last night. It's like a car accident. You know you shouldn't be looking, but can't tear yourself away.

I must say, I support the cosmetic dental surgery aspect of it. I know what it's like to have a screwed up smile and I was very fortunate to have parents who were able to provide me with braces as a child etc... I just find it so odd to see people messing with their bodies like that. :shrug: I agree with Sula... I think it's sad.

i'd do the lipo or the tuck. thats it though. i once almost considered breast reduction, but time will tell.

Angel said:

plastic surgery is for ugly people.

this made me smile... and I don't know why.

ehm.... I used to consider myself photogenic - I loved taking pictures. when I was thin. Now that I'm a heifer cow, I don't like people pointing cameras at me. This is not to say that I'm doing something about it, 'cause I am... it's just gonna take a long-ass time to look in the mirror and see something besides the color of my eyes that I like.

I wish my breasts were perky again. and that I didn't have to wear an underwire bra. and that I could go jogging and not have to tie them down so they don't hurt. yesh. that's what I'd like. All in due time. Anyone wanna go swim laps with me once I get rid of this damn cold? ;)

Moonie :D

you had me worried there for a sec
just looking at the topic heading made me think you wanted to end up looking like Nuno Bettencourt.
if you do...will you marry me?

If I was rich, I'd do it. I've mentioned before I have a facial injury from a car accident when I was in my late teens. As I get older , just recently really, it looks worse. Must be because your skin looses it's elasticity as you age. Oh Goodie!
I was thinking surely there is technology now where they could take a slice from my ample ass cheek and slip it into my face cheek where the bit is missing.I have occassionally considered DYI surgery. My nose is crooked too, so I'd get that straightened( god, i sound gorgeous don't I?) I'd get my teeth fixed, I'd get that damned glob of cellulite that I can't shift liposucked (is that the right term) out of the back of my thigh... I get my frown lines ironed out...
oh shit
I think I'll just shoot myself.

PS: in case you missed basstrap's Band A-Z topic,
Nuno Bettencourt is the guitarist with a band called Extreme.

anyexcuse! not everyone's cup of tea but ahhhhh put the kettle on

beautiful straight nose:yes:

Attachments

• nuno&suze3.jpg
    nuno&suze3.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 18
Back
Top Bottom