Exit Music(For A Film)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

namkcuR

ONE love, blood, life
This song is a work of art. The haunting vocals, the chilling sound effects, the buildup, the short but fucking gorgeous climactic explosion, the haunting outro, the lyrics....:drool:

I love this song...one of my all-time favourites, I listen to it all the time.

"We hope...that you choke" :drool: :love:

Amen, brother! :up:

we hope your rules and wisdom choke you!!!

That transition point in the song is simply unbelievable! :drool:

yes. it's extraordinary. i love it. though not as much as my favourite OKC songs, Karma Police and Climbing up the Walls :drol:

OMG are we going to get a special thread index just for radiohead, too? :drool:

xaviMF22 said:
let down is better:drool: :wink:

anyway exit music is a great track on one of the best albums ever:drool: :drool: :wink:
i agree, xavi. let down :drool:

my brother and i saw radiohead when they were touring for ok computer.

i got the shirt that said 'most people gaze neither in to the past nor the future; they explore neither truth nor lies. they gaze at the television.'

my brother got the one that said 'we hope you choke.'

i wish i had got that one instead.

IWasBored said:

threads for all songs! :happy:

ok, seriously... is one of my favorite Radiohead songs, beauty and angst in harmony, awesome structure

Ah, Exit Music. :up: The last two minutes of that song consistently give me goosebumps. It's not my favourite song on OKC (that distinction goes to Climbing Up The Walls / Let Down), but it's very close.

Originally posted by lmjhitman

i got the shirt that said 'most people gaze neither in to the past nor the future; they explore neither truth nor lies. they gaze at the television.'

my brother got the one that said 'we hope you choke.'

i wish i had got that one instead.

Both shirts sound awesome, though. I wish I had an official Radiohead shirt. All of mine are homemade. My favourite one has a Kid A bear with "I WILL EAT YOU ALL ALIVE" beneath it. The stares I get. :drool:

GibsonGirl said:
Ah, Exit Music. :up: The last two minutes of that song consistently give me goosebumps. It's not my favourite song on OKC (that distinction goes to Climbing Up The Walls / Let Down), but it's very close.

Both shirts sound awesome, though. I wish I had an official Radiohead shirt. All of mine are homemade. My favourite one has a Kid A bear with "I WILL EAT YOU ALL ALIVE" beneath it. The stares I get. :drool:

:drool:

I have a shirt that gets stares too

a picture of David Cross's character from Arrested Development and "NEVER NUDES UNITE!" in large letters.

but back on topic, Exit Music is awesome, and was one of the first Radiohead songs I got into, so it will always hold a special place in my Musically-Obsessive-Heart.

Awesome song on it's own, but this fact is so often overshadowed by the undeniable brilliance and perfection of OK Computer as an album.

I was chilling in my dorm and put on Exit Music and I had a semi out of body expierence while listeing to it. It was an intense expierence and conviced me to give Exit Music a 5 star rating on Itunes.

IWasBored said:
grumpymad.gif

This may or may not be my favorite song EVAR.

Back
Top Bottom