exclusive; behind the scenes of s.u.f.a.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

antietam

The Fly
we are outside getting reactions on tonights 'state of the U2 forum address. . . . excuse me ma'am, what did you think about tonights events?

woman--oh my god! that speaker guy was such a perv. . . I was in the bathroom powdering my nose and he walks in with his pants undone and his zipper down showing every thing. . and I say to him. . 'what are you doing, this is for ladies only. . . . and he grabs himself and says to me. . "this is for ladies also, beautiful!" what a creep!

a family walks by. . . excuse me, do you have any comments about what was said tonight?
father--yeah I saw him in the mens room and he says to me, "why is cum white and urine yellow? -- so us guys know if we are coming or going." and then he pee's all over the seat and floor.
daughter---yeah, he comes up to me and say's "what has 452 teeth and guards a hungry monster and then starts unzipping his pants!
---I don't think he had pants on behind that podium
---that was because he had to strap himself to it with his belt to keep from falling
---I don't know what he was smoking, but that wasn't a cigarette!
--I know that before his speech he had about 10 strippers in his room and they were playing a game he called 'you-two strip' and he played songs and every time they mentioned jesus or god you had to remove an article of clothing, well the thing was, was that he had 'wake up dead man and if god will send his angels on repeat' so everyone was naked within minutes.
---'that little white boy comes ups to me and says, "what is white and 12 inches long and then laughs out 'nothing'. . .I mean tell me sumthing I don'ts knows.
---for some reason all I could think was that he was cute
---I don't know why but I wanted him to have my babies, maybe it was those weird sounds. . I don't know?

thats all for tonight see ya.

blink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom