Ewan McGregor's Makeup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2live

The Fly
At the Globes Ewan McGregor had on mascara, eyeliner, and eye shadow, and that guy on Access Hollywood who is the "fashion expert" even asked him about it, and Ewan said he wears it because the "women love it." Uh, I don't think so. How many guys on here wear eye makeup, and find that women love it? And the guy from Hedwig's Angry Inch didn't even have eye makeup on.

I think some guys can pull off what Ewan did... I love goth guys, and so alot of them put on eye makeup when they go out at night. I thought Ewan looked incredible in Velvet Goldmine.. so I thought to myself whilst watching the Golden Globes - "hubba hubba!"
smile.gif

I thought Ewan looked scrumpdiddlyumptious!!!Actually, I think most men could be hugely improved with a little makeup. If it works for women, why not men? The whole idea is to highlight your best qualities, right?

I worked for this rock band once and they always had some makeup on stage, ranging from warpaint to simply eyeliner. They always looked extremely sexy. Same thing with the dancers I worked with at the Ballet and their stage makeup. It just made them that much more...colourful and droolworthy.

Not to say men can't look good w.o. makeup, it's just that I can totally see why he said that.

For some strange reason, I think he was even hotter that night! He did look like a rock star from the 80s though.
biggrin.gif
Remember Duran Duran and their eye makeup? Ewan pulled it off pretty well.
wink.gif
I just wish he had won.
frown.gif

I LOOVE guys in makeup... or at least in eyemakeup; lotsa eyeliner!!
It's cool that some guys dare to be more feminine yaknow, switching roles a bit. People need to be more androgynous (word??) overall.

Back
Top Bottom