EVERYONE, u2 fans or you and your FUN!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CityWithoutYou

Babyface
So what do all of you U2 and general fans do for fun??? I for one love football and even if you don't love football, this can be a very fun and addicting game!!

Season 3 is about to start, all you have to do is create a player, boost and level him up to compete against the best and win a championship..

This will help pass the time whether you're on here chatting, listening to music, you can just log on right away and update your player in seconds..

Trust me, it's fun, what else do all of you do for fun??

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi CityWithoutYou,

Welcome to the forum.

Just FYI, we normally dont allow offsite advertising of any kind here.
This includes links to your personal websites or forums.

Please see our Rules & Policies

Any posts or threads advertising your forum or website are unacceptable and considered spam, and will be deleted. A small text link to your personal website in your signature is acceptable.

If you like to talk about sports you can check out this forum:

Put 'Em Under Pressure

Cool, I wasn't just gonna like post that and leave forever, I was gonna come back and chat you know?

I just have a lot of friends that love playing the game so I figured I'd share with everyone!! But yea I understand!!

No worries. Glad you're not going to post and leave forever :wink:

But seriously you may like the sports forum, so check it out!

So what do all of you U2 and general fans do for fun??? I for one love football and even if you don't love football, this can be a very fun and addicting game!!

Season 3 is about to start, all you have to do is create a player, boost and level him up to compete against the best and win a championship..

This will help pass the time whether you're on here chatting, listening to music, you can just log on right away and update your player in seconds..

Trust me, it's fun, what else do all of you do for fun??

supreme cutlass!!!!!!!!!!! SUPREME CUTLASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where've you been?!!?!??!!?

what if the newbies are actually scaring the vets away?
hey-oh.

...oh.

right.

that's enough then.

I almost did get scared and run away, not that easily though...

Anyway I'll go check up the sports forum on my free time!! Gotta love sports!!

Oh I never answered the question :hmm:

I like to play poker and dance salsa :heart:

i just read that thing from front to back.
i like you a lot, melon. you did well in that thread.

And can I make a petition to revive this thread from the purgatory that is the archives?

http://forum.interference.com/f287/licks-lips-groans-can-i-have-some-49723.html

i couldn't it make it past the first few pages. still, seeing a cameo by Sexual Harassment Panda sent shivers down my spine. not to brag, but i can count myself among S.H.P.'s victims. the harassment lasted for a good one and one half posts. i never bothered reporting it to the mods ... 'cause i secretly liked it. :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom