Everyday crap that may not necessarily deserve it's own thread but drives you crazy..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When your jeans are so tight if you put them in the dryer, especially the ones with stretch

When deodorant makes those white stains on your clothes-even when they claim it won't

Loud cell phone convos, and people who have to constantly be on their cell phones and text and check messages-even in places such as movie theaters

randhail said:
I love when I'm going 75 in the left lane, yet that's not fast enough for some jackasses so they start riding my tail and what not, I like to give them a friendly brake tap just to let them know that they're a jackass.

Maybe you're not in a hurry but somebody else might be. The point is why not be courteous and move over to the right lane until that person passes you? It doesn't matter if you're already at speed limit. Whether the other person is speeding doesn't concern you so why not let them get ahead. Maybe he/she will drive up a couple of miles and get a ticket, maybe not. But I think it is still common courtesy to let people pass on the left, no matter how fast they may be going. :grumpy:

The above is totally lost on most of the population of NJ. :(

JCOSTER said:
When the person that has been cutting your hair for 5 years just ups and leaves without telling you where they are going. :crazy: :(

That happened to me once :down: but it was a blessing in disguise, because it forced me to find someone new-something I should have done long before that, but I was afraid to. Some stylists don't seem to realize that they are supposed to be professionals and treat their customers accordingly.

i've known for a very long time that the 2-1 shampoos dont work.

and the last time i checked, i wasnt a girl.

Right now I'm pissed at:

The ignorant fuckers who fly down my street (relatively quiet old fashioned neighborhood) at high speeds. I worry about my cats who go out, other peoples' pets, my car when it's parked out front, and the kids who skateboard down the hill and play ball in the road. Besides that, the noise and smell of burned tires is annoying. I mean we are less than a mile from I-95 if they want to show off their horsepower or whatever. Sometimes I stand in the middle of the road so they'll have to slow down. Assholes piss me off!

The assholes who throw their garbage out the car window on the edge of my yard. I live on the corner, so people dump their shit as they come to the stop sign, especially on weekends.

I hate the fuckheads who use my yard for the street. Just because I live on the corner doesn't mean my yard is part of the street. Not only kids but grown up fucks do this all the time. They use my yard to cut off the corner, not only down by the road but way up into my yard, even close to the porch! I can't even sit out there anymore because of the lack of privacy. I never guessed an area that's really not that busy would have this kind of shit going on. I wish I could dig my house up and take it out to the country.

people who have some kind of fucking walking impairment. our school's massive and i have to transverse the globe to get from class to class. believe it or not i also enjoy stopping and talking to friends whenever possible. apparently whenever possible=never because of hot shit freshmen whores that take up the entire length of the hallway and walk as if they're taking their first steps. i try to get through them and say excuse me in a pissy tone if necessary. they just pretend i'm not there and continue on. apparently being sexually active at age 14 entitles one to some kind of special hallway privilege?

Last edited:
quick zootles- edit out my embarrassing typo.

another thing i hate...words that i always spell wrong. i'm usually a good speller. i went to county spelling bee in the fifth grade. :sad:

i'll delete this post and no one will ever have to know
:shifty:

it's ok neither can I.

ok here's something else I hate. Hannity going on about how global warming is a scam to strike fear into the hearts of everyday hard-workin' family-lovin' Americans. and having a stupid fucking professor in a turtleneck on his show going on about the unprecedented period of global cooling we are currently experiencing.

You know what I hate?

When someone (like an old acquaintance) recognizes you and you don't recognize them. :huh: That happened to me tonight, and it was a bit embarrassing. :uhoh:

VertigoGal said:
people who have some kind of fucking walking impairment. our school's massive and i have to transverse the globe to get from class to class. believe it or not i also enjoy stopping and talking to friends whenever possible. apparently whenever possible=never because of hot shit freshmen whores that take up the entire length of the hallway and walk as if they're taking their first steps. i try to get through them and say excuse me in a pissy tone if necessary. they just pretend i'm not there and continue on. apparently being sexually active at age 14 entitles one to some kind of special hallway privilege?

i know:mad: i get sooo pissed off for that shit...

I hate the idiots at my apartment complex who threw garbage in the recycling bins all the time so the landlord finally removed them. Now I have to put my recyclables in the car and take them to the recycling center rather than just stepping outside and chucking them in the bins whenever I feel like it.

Bono's shades said:
I hate the idiots at my apartment complex who threw garbage in the recycling bins all the time so the landlord finally removed them.

Haha I thought you meant that your landlord "removed" those idiots from your complex. That's what he should've done.

Zootlesque said:

Haha I thought you meant that your landlord "removed" those idiots from your complex. That's what he should've done.

Yes, he should have! I normally hate security cameras, but I kind of wish we had them at my building so people who pull crap like that would get caught.

I hate how when you go into a store, and you see something you want, you have to give money to someone who works in the store if you want to take what you want home with you.

That shit really puts a damper on things.

Back
Top Bottom