Everyday crap that may not necessarily deserve it's own thread but drives you crazy..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GibsonGirl said:

Indeed. I can't think of a single female who uses 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner, and for good reason!

I will use the Finesse 2-in-1 when Im short on time. Have always had great results with my hair with this brand :love: When time allows me to pamper myself than I will use the separate shampoo and conditioner.

Carek1230 said:
Stupid drivers make me crazy. If you can't keep up with the speed limits, see over the steering wheel or keep to my rules, get off the roads, will ya?!!!

OMG! Seriously! If you're on a one lane road and you're going well under the speed limit, I'm gonna tailgate your ass all the freakin' way! :mad: Thank God for dotted yellow lines!

And what is it with people on the left lane who think as long as they adhere to the speed limit, they don't have to make way for anybody else??? God, those people suck!

Why do they need the window blinds up for take off and landing on the plane?

Lara Mullen said:

My guess is that so some people wont freak out. The plane has to point up in order for it to land.
I don't remember them asking us to do that though on the last flight I was on...back in 2000 :uhoh:

---

Why don't any of the male musicians in my Pop music history class shower? :barf:
I think I smelled about 20 different brands of B.O. today.
Actually one guy even stood up in the class and admitted:
I wear my Steely Dan shirt all the time.
A) I don't ever wash my shirts
B) I like Steely Dan

...to which my professor laughed off and I gagged as he sat down right next to me.
I swear I have seen lice on some of these boys. :|

Re: Re: Everyday crap that may not necessarily deserve it's own thread but drives you

love_u2_adam said:

but i see where you're coming from men don't like there hair..or looking pretty:wink:

I'm too feminine then. :| My hair is as important to me as respiratory function.

Re: Re: Re: Everyday crap that may not necessarily deserve it's own thread but drives you

LemonMelon said:

I'm too feminine then. :| My hair is as important to me as respiratory function.

i am totally obsessed with my hair, if someone or something even get close to it....oh my you don't wanna know what will happen:angry:

it's ok i know a small amount of guys who love there hair...it's ok(you have pretty nice hair):wink:!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Everyday crap that may not necessarily deserve it's own thread but dr

love_u2_adam said:

i am totally obsessed with my hair, if someone or something even get close to it....oh my you don't wanna know what will happen:angry:

it's ok i know a small amount of guys who love there hair...it's ok(you have pretty nice hair):wink:!

Hair...:drool:

Pretty hair...:drool: :drool: :drool:

I hate it when my coffee filter folds over in the midst of brewing and I end up with coffee grinds in my coffee as I am already late for work and dont have time to brew a new cup but if I dont have my coffee I'm miserable :mad:

I hate that at my doctor appointments they want me to check in 15 minutes earlier than my appointment time, and still make me wait at least 30 minutes past my appointment time anyways. :mad:

Why have the powers that be decided that it is now necessary to put commercials - ACTUAL TV COMMERCIALS - before movies(before the previews even) when you go to a movie theater? Do we know get enough of this crap shoved down our throats at home while we're TRYING to watch [insert your favorite television] program, now we actually have to be subjected to more of them at the beginning of a movie we've PAID to see? WHY!?

I love when I'm going 75 in the left lane, yet that's not fast enough for some jackasses so they start riding my tail and what not, I like to give them a friendly brake tap just to let them know that they're a jackass.

If I'm in the middle lane I also enjoy when people are going super fast in the right lane only to get caught behind a slow vehicle. That's when I come right beside them and effectively box them in. I can be a jackass with the best of them, but in a good way. :wink:

I hate it when people mis-interpret "leave a brief message" for

(1) Speak so fast that i can't understand or get the chance to write down your contact number unless i press replay for the 5th time :mad:

OR

(2) Leave a really....................really................long drawn out message in a m-o-n-o-t-o-n-e v-o-i-c-e.................that i will completely forget to write down the bloody message that you have left in the first place........................-t-h-a-n-k-y-o-u :mad:

PlaTheGreat said:
My guess is that so some people wont freak out. The plane has to point up in order for it to land.
I don't remember them asking us to do that though on the last flight I was on...back in 2000 :uhoh:

I started flying in 2004 and it's always with European airlines, maybe it's different here. They always make you have it up. I don't get how having it up would help with people freaking out, you can see the ground hurtling towards you that way. :yikes:
One really bad flight we were on when we couldn't land due to the weather our plane would drop down and shoot up again and looking out the window and seeing us circle over and over and over again freaked me out, I can't get that, or everyone screaming, out of my head when I'm on a plane. I've hated seeing outside ever since. It was the only bit of flying I used to enjoy too.

1. when I fly Southwest and get to the airport with a good amount of time, and someone decided 2 hours before the flight is leaving to get in their A, B, C lines, and then of course people follow and then you feel compelled to get in line too because you want to pick your seat and have room for your bags. hence, 2 hours on the floor until boarding begins.

2. When I show up for a hair appt that I made weeks in advance only to have them tell me that they only put me down for a wax and NOT my hair cut. oops :madspit:

3. when I buy tickets for a concert and think ok, $60 seats aren't that bad, and then the total above the tickets includes almost $15 per ticket in fees.

4. when I buy gas and the next day the gas price drops a lot.

U2Girl416 said:
1. when I fly Southwest and get to the airport with a good amount of time, and someone decided 2 hours before the flight is leaving to get in their A, B, C lines, and then of course people follow and then you feel compelled to get in line too because you want to pick your seat and have room for your bags. hence, 2 hours on the floor until boarding begins.

Oops! :giggle: Not guilty of this all of the time though

Last edited:
Awwww why thank you :sexywink: Yeah when it's B or C than it's time to stake my place out.

Why is that the person sitting in front of you always inists upon reclining their seat back all of the way? If I wanted you to sit in my lap than I would ask you to come sit there! :mad:

:lol: I say the same thing when someone is tailing me really closely. if I wanted you to ride in my car, I would have offered!!

and on that note, people who drive exclusively in the left lane, well below the speed limit and they don't move over :banghead: it's called the passing lane for a reason!

U2Girl416 said:
:lol: I say the same thing when someone is tailing me really closely. if I wanted you to ride in my car, I would have offered!!

Should I be concerned about road rage whenever I ride with you? :lol:

Waiting till the last minute to signal that you are turning. What is so hard about flipping on that little blinker to alert people beforehand?

Lara Mullen said:

I actually read the answer to this in yesterday's newspaper. This bloke who works at Heathrow explained that it was so if anything went wrong during take-off/landing then you'd be able to clearly see outside the plane and spot any fires/debris/water/other hazards and also it lets natural light into the plane to make exiting it safely easier if the electricity goes during the crash or the plane fills with smoke etc. Presumably if anything goes wrong mid-air then they're just expecting you to plunge to your death anyway so aren't so bothered about spotting potential hazards...;)

U2Girl416 said:
come on Shannon, I live in Illinois. :lol: people here are ruthless! I'm usually calm, but people can be so stupid when they're driving. the worst was some lady actually using a mini curling iron with her visor mirror flipped down! :madwife:

Oh I fear for my life each time Im out there in a car. Geez you would think you guys were trying out for Nascar :lol: I won't need to obtain a special license when I move out there will I? :wink:

As for that idiot woman I guess she wanted her hair to look great for when she crashes her car. There is stupid and then there is people like this in their own category!

Back
Top Bottom