every time you turn around, it's my birthday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Statistically, only 3.9842234523% of threads that get locked are better than this thread.

Mullen4Prez said:
No they are all eating on the hills so I thought I would voice my opinion and say this threads sucks! Thank you very much goodnight!
well keep posting in it, hon. that way you'll ensure that it stays near the top of the page, like a lot of other sucky threads around here.

:sexywink:

Sorry Mullen4Prez, but you only wish you were capable of writing something like this. Only in your dreams (the non-sheep ones, that is).

Zoomerang96 said:
dear woman of my never failing desire,

how's things today, love? i saw you walking down the street today, i waved as enthusiastically as you didn't. funny how you 7ust don't appear to see me whenever our paths seemingly cross undeniable paths.

anyway, 7ust thought i'd write you a love letter since you pretty much asked for one when you didn't. as you probably know by now, i'm good at picking up on things.

today i went to the city, pitched some big campaigns, felt good about how the day went.

how about you? how was your day, honey? you know, the way i say "honey" sounds so much better in person or even on the phone than it does when you read it on here.

kid, you'll move mountains.

i went for a ride to a different town tonite, played a game with bases, bats and a ball. while i didn't end up on top, i managed to think about you the entire time.

before i go any further, i'd like to thank you for the flowers i got at the office today. i know you weren't the one who actually sent them, because it was me, but i'm sure you probably thought about sending me...flowers. or something.

but flowers in response to our fabulous love-making session on saturday? for real?? wow, i knew i was good - but not THAT good! lol. lol indeed. i'm still laughing, i'm embarassed - look at me! my face is red! lol

now, i know you're thinking "we never even kissed, never mind made love", and while that might be a bit creepy to read the first time, please keep in mind that what actually happens in reality and what goes on inside my mind are sometimes two totally different things. forgive me if by chance i got the two mixed up.

anyway, i should probably go. i 7ust wanted to write you, incase you didn't get the five emails i sent you last night, or if by chance you didn't hear the numerous voice mails i've left on your machine over the past week. look - don't worry about not having responded - i totally understand! we all have busy, hectic lives and sometimes we forget about our friends. this sort of thing happens all the time.

but could you please write back to me? or maybe call?

you know, i'm not going to lie to you. it really hurt when you dumped me for my dad, of all people. i've asked a lot of people, and at least half agreed your decision was impractable and will more than likely end up failing anyway.

for the record, this is the third time my father's stolen a girlfriend of mine. did you know that? sure it was funny the first time, but the 7oke's over guys. seriously.

everytime you turn around and look me in the eye with a smile on your face, it's my birthday.

anyway, i guess i'll see you on saturday night at the social. really looking forward to that - despite how incredibly awkward it'll be to see you with my dad. wow. WEIRD! LMAO!!!!

anyway, i'm outtie 5000. take it sleazy. i'll catch you on the flip side.

horace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom