Euro 2008 --> The Thread.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
disappointing final

Spain really deserved to score when they did
but really
like against the game they played against the Swedes they seem to play on 60% after they go ahead

but deserved winners
:up:

I watched the first half and then we lost cable signal during half time due to lightning and thunderstorms! :| So I missed the rest of the game. But from the score it looks like I didn't miss much. Were there any close attempts at making it 1-1 or 2-0? Good for Spain! Congrats on beating the German powerhouse! :applaud:

spain were deserved winners overall. they were criticised before the tournament for having a so called weak defence but puyol and marchena played exceptionally well.

germany were extremely dissapointing it has to be said though. they barely created a clear chance and on the night the best team won. maybe things could have been different if ballack was fully fit but placing all your hopes on one player isn't the sign of true champions.

congrats to spain.

i watched the first half cos i couldn't sleep
and it reaffirmed why i can never find soccer exciting

what happened in the second half that was big news?? something about fab and torres being taken off??

Intriguing match, was rooting for Deutschland, but am satisified that Spain won.

End of an amazing tournament. More tournaments without England please! :applaud:

Back
Top Bottom