Error Island, Sitka County, Alaska Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:yes:

I know him better as the funny ass comedian from Whose Line Is It Anyway!

FANTASTIC show. Always been very upset that they don't show it on free-to-air. The reason I'd get foxtel.

So in the end how did the tickets go? My mate grabbed me one, it was just annoying I had such bad reception when we were trying to organise it, I was messaging back and forth not knowing if it was working... :banghead:

FANTASTIC show. Always been very upset that they don't show it on free-to-air. The reason I'd get foxtel.

So in the end how did the tickets go? My mate grabbed me one, it was just annoying I had such bad reception when we were trying to organise it, I was messaging back and forth not knowing if it was working... :banghead:

Well I personally had epic phail, as I was chasing all three shows.

I managed to pull down a GA for Night III, and Mum scored me, Row A in Section 20, I think for the first night.....If I'm really desperate I'll grab a ticket for the Wednesday night, as I'll probably be taking the week of work as it is!

Well I personally had epic phail, as I was chasing all three shows.

I managed to pull down a GA for Night III, and Mum scored me, Row A in Section 20, I think for the first night.....If I'm really desperate I'll grab a ticket for the Wednesday night, as I'll probably be taking the week of work as it is!

Cool, well my mate got us seats, apparently they go alright. We'll have to meet up before or after the show for sure. :yes: I want to meet inte too.

You saw Bloc Party? :hyper: Did they play This Modern Love? :hyper: Cos it's the only song I know and it's really cool :hyper:

Oh and how was Crowded House?

Cool, well my mate got us seats, apparently they go alright. We'll have to meet up before or after the show for sure. :yes: I want to meet inte too.

You saw Bloc Party? :hyper: Did they play This Modern Love? :hyper: Cos it's the only song I know and it's really cool :hyper:

Oh and how was Crowded House?

Yes Indeed!

I saw Bloc Party, the were fucking awesome, and yes played This Modern Love. I suggest you check out I Still Remember and Helicopter, if you wanna check out some more BP.

Crowded House was awesome!!!

The first night they played just under THREE HOURS!!!.....Ax has the setlist posted somewhere, they played like 27 songs. Night II was still just as brilliant but the show was less than 2 hours.....great mix of setlists!

Yes Indeed!

I saw Bloc Party, the were fucking awesome, and yes played This Modern Love. I suggest you check out I Still Remember and Helicopter, if you wanna check out some more BP.

Crowded House was awesome!!!

The first night they played just under THREE HOURS!!!.....Ax has the setlist posted somewhere, they played like 27 songs. Night II was still just as brilliant but the show was less than 2 hours.....great mix of setlists!

:drool: I'll definitely download those, TML is such a great song.

Fuck :scream: Both those nights I was just chilling and drinking and talking shit. I'll have to catch up on it another time though I've got to go to bed. Night mate

Hey Khrapda. :wave:

Damn computer's still beeping.

And epic phail on disappearing just before the new thread!

I was wondering where you intended to take us. Somewhere called Ada? Rhodes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom