Error Island, Sitka County, Alaska Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, Andrew, the Superthread post totals top ten:

1. Axver: 51,618
2. Ian: 18,410
3. Khan: 17,765
4. Ashley: 14,806
5. Andrew: 10,631
6. Vazza: 10,334
7. Bonnie: 9,459
8. Serena: 9,163
9. Ali: 8,887
10. LM: 7,709 (only passed PFan in the last thread; PFan is on 7,675)

Anyway, Andrew, the Superthread post totals top ten:

1. Axver: 51,618
2. Ian: 18,410
3. Khan: 17,765
4. Ashley: 14,806
5. Andrew: 10,631
6. Vazza: 10,334
7. Bonnie: 9,459
8. Serena: 9,163
9. Ali: 8,887
10. LM: 7,709 (only passed PFan in the last thread; PFan is on 7,675)

Wow. All this being away killed me, eh? Probably May-July killed me more than anything.

I've been listening to it like mad lately. People give me strange looks when I blast it at work. Apparently I don't look like I'd be into new wave. I should've kept the mohawk I had for approximately 20 minutes whilst my fiancee was cutting my hair recently.

It's one of those rare indie records that sounds way better cranked up. It's also effortlessly catchy.

It's one of those rare indie records that sounds way better cranked up. It's also effortlessly catchy.

I think I listened to it once when I first got it. Then listened to Nobody Lost Nobody Found a heap because of tinkering with my next serious DI list. And then last weekend I listened to it like 10 times straight. And then I burned it to a cd and brought it to work. And was like "holy fuck, this album is better than M83's newest in the nostalgia sense and better than The Killers in the catchy sense!"

Eye-Prepubescent?

Speaking of which, I was shocked when I got a copy of the Blind Faith album and saw the cover. I thought to myself: "Isn't this illegal? How can this be the cover of an album?" And then I realized it was released almost 4 decades ago.

I miss the days when we could get through a thread easily in like 5 hours.

G'night, LM. :wave:

Speaking of which, I was shocked when I got a copy of the Blind Faith album and saw the cover. I thought to myself: "Isn't this illegal? How can this be the cover of an album?" And then I realized it was released almost 4 decades ago.

EEN consistently bribes lawmakers to keep it legal.

I miss the days when we could get through a thread easily in like 5 hours.

We could do it again if we felt like it. I keep meaning to set a sub-2 hour time in Speed, Victoria.

In any case, we've only gone under five hours twice. Top five fastest threads:

1. Kilbrittain, Ireland: 3 hours, 36 minutes
2. One Tree Hill, Auckland: 4 hours
3. Beer, Devon: 5 hours, 57 minutes
4. Brest Railway Museum, Belarus: 6 hours, 10 minutes
5. Why, Arizona: 6 hours, 27 minutes

Just found a digital copy of SF59's Last Laurel EP and I'm fucking stoked! :hyper:

We could do it again if we felt like it. I keep meaning to set a sub-2 hour time in Speed, Victoria.

In any case, we've only gone under five hours twice. Top five fastest threads:

1. Kilbrittain, Ireland: 3 hours, 36 minutes
2. One Tree Hill, Auckland: 4 hours
3. Beer, Devon: 5 hours, 57 minutes
4. Brest Railway Museum, Belarus: 6 hours, 10 minutes
5. Why, Arizona: 6 hours, 27 minutes

Holy shit. How many stats do you keep track of?

And here I am postwhoring like the old days. But at this time, things used to hop

If only I had excel, I'd ask for a copy of it.

I don't have Excel. It won't work on my computer. I downloaded OpenOffice.

The spreadsheet only has individual post totals though. Everything else has to be worked out from it.

Far too many.

: statsnerd :

Do you keep track of this many stats for sports that you enjoy? And since you don't really enjoy U2 much anymore, do you keep track of stats for sports you don't enjoy?

I don't have Excel. It won't work on my computer. I downloaded OpenOffice.

The spreadsheet only has individual post totals though. Everything else has to be worked out from it.

Ahhh, I see. Well, I'm not nearly as interested in stats as you are.

And here I am postwhoring like the old days. But at this time, things used to hop

The Aussie crowd's been a bit quieter these last few days. No real reason, though. I mean, a whole bunch of us heading off to Crowded House shows in the week didn't help. Now it's a Saturday night so I'm guessing most folk are out doing something more fun than talking to you and me.

I wonder when the last time I came close to 100 in two consecutive threads was? (waits...)

The Aussie crowd's been a bit quieter these last few days. No real reason, though. I mean, a whole bunch of us heading off to Crowded House shows in the week didn't help. Now it's a Saturday night so I'm guessing most folk are out doing something more fun than talking to you and me.

What??? There is NOTHING more fun than that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom