Error Island, Sitka County, Alaska Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:tsk: Thanks for pointing that out NOW.

At least I beat Khan to it.

Sorry I didn't get around to doing the thread stats earlier and didn't need the tag until now. :tsk:

And Khan still hasn't tagged the early postwhorehouse threads. Phailure.

Ax, you'll be thrilled to know that I'm on track 4 of Piper At The Gates of Dawn and digging it for whatever reason. Maybe it's the mix that's improved it for me; this is the stereo version from the 2007 remaster.

Ax, you'll be thrilled to know that I'm on track 4 of Piper At The Gates of Dawn and digging it for whatever reason. Maybe it's the mix that's improved it for me; this is the stereo version from the 2007 remaster.

Ha, cool. I haven't heard the 2007 remaster myself.

Ha, cool. I haven't heard the 2007 remaster myself.

It's quite an engaging listen. Part of what makes the album so intriguing is how dense it is; there's always something going on in the background (they certainly made the most of their studio time). On the remaster, that's brought up to the forefront, and the album sounds about 10 years younger than it actually is. Saucerful could use a remaster far worse, but it probably won't receive one, because no one but the dedicated cares about that album.

Liam's normally the one doing the snoring. Ashley, do not fall under his bad influence!

My iPod with the broken headphone jack got stolen today. I guess the joke's on them as only the usb port works. :happy:

The other funny part about my car-iPod getting stolen is that it was already stolen once. And I got it back. We'll see if that happens again. :laugh:

Oh, and I see I took fourth in the last superthread. What the fuck is this world coming to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom