ER - The Hemmorage Of Its Cast/Staff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how Carrie could even hold Dr. Rockstar, legally, to a resignation. It was all verbal, no witnesses, and he isn't even the one who voiced it. I would think it had to be in writing to count, so good on him.

Luka's resigned like 50 times and no one ever took him seriously.
A few of those have even been in writing. "Yeah whatever, Dr. Kovac. Just go sleep it off."

That girl's makeup was done so badly. The cuts weren't too terrible, but the bruising looked like somebody spilled grape juice on her. And she's total jailbait.

Wow, Abby is really crazy about having this baby, and Michael is a real jerk. They didn't show at the end of the show of what's going to be on next week, so my guess it will be a rerun.

tiny dancer said:
Wow, Abby is really crazy about having this baby, and Michael is a real jerk. They didn't show at the end of the show of what's going to be on next week, so my guess it will be a rerun.

You're probably right, Tiny Dancer....I've noticed that pattern too! :wink:

it's another rerun :down:

NOBODY'S BABY
9:59pm 2006-01-26

A BABY'S LIFE IS IN DANGER WHEN A SURROGATE MOTHER MAKES A DRAMATIC DECISION - Ray (Shane West) attends to a surrogate mother who goes into labor prematurely after being involved in a car accident. An emotional decision must be made as a baby's life hangs in the balance. Pratt (Mekhi Phifer) encounters his estranged father and is forced to deal with his feelings from the past. Sam (Linda Cardellini) and Kovac (Goran Visnjic) loom on the edge of a break-up.

according to the NBC site, here's the synopsis for tonite's show (don't look if you don't want to know)

BODY AND SOUL
9:59pm 2006-02-02 ALL NEW!
A LONG GOODBYE- JAMES WOODS AND ALLY WALKER GUEST STAR-- When a wandering ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease) patient arrives at the ER, many of the doctors are shocked when they recognize the former medical school professor (Guest star James Woods). Abby (Maura Tierney) and Kovac (Goran Visnjic) try to understand Dr. Lennox's wishes for his life after the professor is struck with pneumonia as well as the nerve degenerating disease. As his condition deteriorates, Abby struggles with the possibility of losing her beloved professor. After a controversial decision to perform a trake procedure to help Dr. Lennox breathe, Abby and Fran (Guest star Ally Walker) wonder if they made the right choice. Mehki Phifer, Parminder Nagra, and Linda Cardellini also star.

and some pics for you to drool over:

goran_visnjic.jpg

goran-visnjic-3-repl.jpg

Thank you Carek & Lila for the hugs. The other thing about this, that my mom passed away 5 months before my aunt died. we always thougth my aunt would go before my mother. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom