ER - The Hemmorage Of Its Cast/Staff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh.My.God. That was hottt (in Canada you can catch ER at 7 pm).

:drool: :drool: :drool:

I second that, anitram!! :drool:

I loved when he was singing...oh my god, that was so cute. His accent popped out again.

Is he going to do what we THINK he's going to do next week??? :ohmy:

I kind of doubt he'll propose that soon. I'd marry him, though! :drool:

Luka's always one to jump the relationship gun. But those previews are always misleading, so I bet he just bought her some pretty earrings or something.

You have to love that in an episode devoted to two other characters wedding, the hottest scenes were given to Luka and Abby. :laugh:

That is probably what is .... remember that look on Abby's face when he opens the gold box? It's probably a nice gift, obviously jewelry....but maybe a "promise" ring of some kind, or earRING....:wink:

I am hoping that it is. Another wedding would be wonderful, wouldn't it? The wedding last night was boring and kind of a let down. I want something exciting, hot, romantic.....

AvsGirl41 said:
Luka's always one to jump the relationship gun. But those previews are always misleading, so I bet he just bought her some pretty earrings or something.

You have to love that in an episode devoted to two other characters wedding, the hottest scenes were given to Luka and Abby. :laugh:
indeed. and i LOVE that the episode ended with him saying, 'i do.' :combust:

the first thing i thought when i saw the preview was that he might be giving her a key to his place.

and i agree that neela and gallant's wedding wasn't that spectacular, but she looked fantastic in that sari.

I love Neela. I think she is beautiful and I am enjoying her character more and more. It seemed for a while there they were messing with her and jerking her all around, it was confusing what the writers were going to decide to do with her to fit her into the storyline.....but things are working out nicely now.

That's a good point about Luka giving Abby a key to his place....hadn't thought about that one.........:hmm:

I loved that sari as well. It looked so beautiful against her skin tone. She looked wonderful in it.

I'm pretty sure they're gonna off Gallant if he goes back to Iraq. So Neela can be the grieving widow. :huh:

:O

I saw a commercial with "the box." :ohmy:
I gotta stay tuned to this thread so you guys can tell me what happens.
:wink: It's so much easier than watching the show.

And by the by, isn't Season 4 coming out on DVD soon? :happy:

Luka said it was because they keep finding each other or something like that. I think it's kind of weird. Abby was obviously disappointed. Donlt blame her.

yeah, I was surprised too about Abby
Bebe04.gif

I guess we know Luka's a practicing Catholic after all. This will be his second real child, third if you count Sam's scare.

Can't say I'd make him use one either... :wink:

I thought the compass thing was sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom