ER - The Hemmorage Of Its Cast/Staff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kobayashi said:

i thought it was awesome.
One of my favourite episodes. He was such a good character for me, I know he was written as a jerk but the show needed him.

Its still good though. Especially with Shane West. :drool:

AvsGirl41 said:
They should just make it the Luka Kovac show.

And then I'd be happy.

tooootally agree!

That man is sooooo hot!

And his hair :drool:

So much better than it was in Madonna's video!!!

Argh! we're late in Italy, so I think I'm watching "old episodes" for you.
Carter is still here, going out with a chick named Wendall (social assistant) -- he just lost Kem and his son....

Sam & Luka :)drool: ) are together...

And the guy that's flirting with Abyby is quite cute!

This series is much better than the past one -- too many tragedies: explosions, epidemic, plane crushing...

And yes... Romano's death was ilarius!

I don't mind the idea of the revolving cast on ER. It's not all that unprecedented either. My beef is that their cast replacements seem to get younger and younger, combined with being less and less interesting.

I haven't enjoyed this show in a while, honestly.

Melon

My question is why people in that show always come on to someone who is upset about a patient and is crying. No one can just sit and cry, they have to be hit on. :lol: Not that I don't love a little Luby now and then :wink:

Doozer61 said:
well, there was the helicopter crash into the hospital :hmm:

There was the hijacked military tank going thru the streets of Chicago toward the hospital....then there was the car that crashed into the lake, Luca was in a wreck, I think nearly each major star on the show has been in some sort of car wreck or had a major disease. Carter got the crap beat out of him in the ER that messed him up pretty bad.

It's much better this season than it's been in at least 3 years. John Leguizamo is fabulous, Kristen Johnson is perfectly cast as the Amazonian hardass, and I've always liked Uncle Jesse.

John Stamos

john.jpg

I think Uncle Jesse is only on tonight`s episode.

And yes, I agree with Anitram - this season`s ER is really great!
John Leguizamo :drool:
Methinks he and Abby are going to have a torrid love affair :up:

I love Uncle Jesse and wish he;d be on ER longer than just a couple of episodes. He's not done TV for a while. I had a b.f. who looked like him! :drool:

I think Leguizamo and Abby are gonna hook up too. :wink:

No way, Uncle Jesse's gonna have wild sex with Neela. Gallant is boring anyway and I bet anything they kill him off in the Feb sweeps.

Uncle Jesse... hubba hubba :drool: From the previews for the next episode, I don't think he has a chance with Neela... And Abby with Leguizamo? No no no :no:

I was shocked when it seems Carted was into Abby... Don't think I would stand John Leguizano flirting with her..

anitram said:
No way, Uncle Jesse's gonna have wild sex with Neela. Gallant is boring anyway and I bet anything they kill him off in the Feb sweeps.

Neela and Gallant would be a VERY boring couple...

Last night's episode was pretty intense....I was happy that Abby and Luka did the nasty, they have good chemistry but what in the hell was that akwardness the next day? He really dissed her! Why?!! And Neela's now with Gallant.....what I don't get is who was that really big guy with the robe and tighty whities that kept appearing in the ER? Maybe I missed something at the beginning of the show? He seemed rather violent.

Yes I was glad to see her come back.....and at the end that bitchy bossy head nurse even praised Sam for having called her in. That WAS a good call on Sam's part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom