Equilibrium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bunbury

Refugee
has anyone seen this movie?? It's with Christian Bale (American Psycho) It's like a Sci-Fi action movie along the lines of the Matrix from what I've heard, and it's supposed to be very good.
I haven't seen it yet, I'll probably get it on DVD. Just curious of anyone has seen it or heard about it? :eeklaugh:

I have seen it but I have to admit my lust for Sean Bean was the main reason. :sexywink: :drool:

The choreography of the fight scenes was pretty impressive, the story was so-so. Christian Bale gave a good performance but it was pretty difficult to have any emotional investment in any of the characters seeing they weren't supposed to be "feeling" themselves. If I were you I would rent it before you buy it. Just my humble opinion. :)

From what I've read this movie was supposed to be a huge Hollywood release at least in the States but it didn't have it. It has a respectable cast Christian Bale and Emily Watson.
I wonder why the wide screen promotion was shelf???

I've seen it and it ain't like The Matrix until the end. Actually I found the film depressing and dull. It could have been a good film, but everytime it starts to get interesting they decide to stick some unspectacular action in rather than develop the story. And the story could be good. So I wouldn't recommend it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom