England in India

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Some wonderful bowling...caught the afternoon session today. Flintoff deservedly man of the match (and series), although it was a great team performance.

That said some of the Indians basically just threw their wickets away (Dhoni in particular). I was quite disappointed in their lack of fight, to be honest.

Well the matches haven't been close, so I dont see England bouncing back in such conditions. English batting lacks depth, too many average batsman. India has outplayed England, remarkably without their senior pros.

That's the series gone, then.

I don't think you can discredit England too much but India are simply on another level. I don't think we can start making them favourites for the World Cup yet though (their last non subcontinent series was in Zimbabwe, I think, in that three-way series with the Black Caps which they lost) but I'm genuinely excited for this team.

Wow, good stuff from the Indians.

They're definitely big favourites for the World Cup. There's some great talent there, considering they chased 289 successfully today minus the likes of Sehwag, Dhoni and Tendulkar. The only problem is that the World Cup is in the West Indies, not in India, but they should be able to translate that good form to good away form.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom