emma bunton

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

isabelle_guns

Refugee
I was watching much more music last night and I saw a really interesting jazz video with a hot blond. It turned out that the blond was Emma Bunton. That is right former 18 year old Baby Spice has all grown up. She looked hot in the video and the song was something different compared to other crap on the radio. I hope she has a sucessful solo career.

Yeah, I saw that video too. The song's really catchy. :up:

Good on her for not continuing with the blatant cutesie bubblegum pop.

yeah i was surprised to see her video on MMM.

the song is ok and she looks really good lately. a lot beter than when she was with the spice girls

HelloAngel said:
She's had a solo career in the UK for several years now, apparently.

She has had a few songs out here now, some of them weren't that impressive :hmm:

The only song i've heard of hers was called 'sing for annamaria' or something like that...she looked great in the vid tho... :drool:

Hey Isabelle I saw that on MMM last night or the night before too and that song is GREAT ! I also saw an old video on the Retro Request and it was an awesome song but I missed who it was from, I think it was Frankie Goes To Hollywood but that's just a guess, if you saw it let me know cause i really want to find that song. btw it was a slow song with them on a stage with the singer having a russian looking furry hat on.

the song is called maybe and i was unaware that she has had a solo career in the uk.

I know she did a cover of the new bohians song (I know that I spelt that wrong).

Back
Top Bottom