Elvis vs JXL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

How much do you like the Elvis vs JXL remix of A Little Less Conversation

• Sheeeeite! This is awesome stuff!

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • groovy, baby. I can dig it.

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • decent, not special, but definately boppin'

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • meh, it's ok I guess

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • big suck. don't mess with the king baby

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters

SkeeK

The Original, Rock n' Roll Doggie, VIP PASS
What do you all think about this remix? I personally think it kicks a huge motherload of ass and I love it!

Not to mention that the video is directed by none other than Terry Gilliam! Wowee!

Dont like it- it was never the best Elvis song either :eek:

I think I just heard this on the radio last night. I liked it! Id like to see the video too if terry gilliam directed it

Calluna said:
I think I just heard this on the radio last night. I liked it! Id like to see the video too if terry gilliam directed it

It's pretty cool.. basically all these boxes with different people doing different things in each one. I was totally suprised when I saw he directed it! I just watched 12 monkeys for the 3rd time last night.. fabulous movie.

One of my friend's just hooked up a mix CD with said song for me the other day. I am pro it, even when they are drunk ass Germans and play it eight times in three hours. Wierdos..

Awesome tune, but I prefer the NIKE ad video. I don't like this new one at all, it's lame. The one with the soccer players in cages is waaaaaaay cool.

I was on my recent World Cup high (still am really) and turned on RAGE the weekend of the Grand Final. There was Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Roberto Carlos AND Elvis Presley together on my TV. I really wanted to keep the clip, so set the video player up the following weekend.(The song was #1)Lo and behold, where did the soccer players go?!!
Terry Gilliam eh? Well that kind of makes it better,thanks skeek(python fan myself)
I would LOVE to see the other version again though.
I like the groove, gets me dancing, but I think that's Elvis' doing. not the DJ guy:)
Wow the mind boggles, what is to come? Elvis left some very very good material to work with.

A little story about this song, the family of Elvis only approved the mix of this song after a name change. The original name of the artist is Junkie XL.

Rono said:
A little story about this song, the family of Elvis only approved the mix of this song after a name change. The original name of the artist is Junkie XL.

Interesting. I was kinda confused as to why people were referring to him as Junkie XL, but he was called JXL on the song.

I dig it

and - indeed - the name Junkie XL would have been inappropriate in connection with Elvis

Back
Top Bottom