elvis presley and i are going to kick your ass

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you should. it's all for you. we're a team.

if all goes well the gickies will be extinct by sunrise.

More like you and Elvis are going to kiss my ass...

Well, Elvis atleast. I know he's into that.

Don't steal my wallet.

It contains my collection of fortunes from the fortune cookies at Panda Express.

bonochick i'd hide your barbies if i were you. they're toast.

and deep, we'll grant you amnesty if you can bring us all of your brother's diamondsexy vests by thursday. otherwise your days are numbered.

Screaming Flower said:
bonochick i'd hide your barbies if i were you. they're toast.

No.....

336%3A666723232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E232333288%3C269ot1lsi

*pause*

I need an updated photo...my collection has further expanded.

You can have this one...it's so YOU...

336%3A666723232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E2323357%3C747%3A9ot1lsi

that's a nice way to get our attention.

Elvis Presley died, excuse me, passed away several years ago, 1977, I think! So don't include him in any violent desires you really think is needed, because that is bordering on a threat, and, indeed, i do like to listen to Elvis Presley music :shrug:

(except in the Quad at Penn, where certain froshman neighbors like to play him night and day, and disturb the engineering majors living next door...just wait till Penn has to troop up to Cleveland to BRING BACK THE DISCO DANCING (meaning allowed to be open to your poor little minds, which think famous names mean you have any kind of literary power!)

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Screaming Flower said:
you made the exempt list kobesan. you're one of the few. consider yourself lucky. :slant:

*takes off track pants for nite.
:slant:

DebbieSG said:
that's a nice way to get our attention.

Elvis Presley died, excuse me, passed away several years ago, 1977, I think! So don't include him in any violent desires you really think is needed, because that is bordering on a threat, and, indeed, i do like to listen to Elvis Presley music :shrug:

(except in the Quad at Penn, where certain froshman neighbors like to play him night and day, and disturb the engineering majors living next door...just wait till Penn has to troop up to Cleveland to BRING BACK THE DISCO DANCING (meaning allowed to be open to your poor little minds, which think famous names mean you have any kind of literary power!)

Debbie we wont kick you ass if you go start a new radiohead thread in bang and clatter........:|

And I was born in 1977........

Back
Top Bottom