Elvis Costello - Live By request

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edgette

ONE love, blood, life
A&E will be having Elvis Costello on their "Live By Request" show on September 25th 10pm ET/PT.

A&E's Live by Request Starring Elvis Costello
Live concert by the British singer and songwriter called "the most talented pop tunesmith of his generation" by The New York Times. Although he looks like a nerd, Costello's roots are in the explosive punk era and his music often includes themes of political and social protest. Viewers can phone in or e-mail their song requests to Costello as he performs at John Jay College in New York City.

Live by Request

From Elvis' Website

It's very scary that as soon as I started posting this "Watching The Detectives" came on the the radio. :ohmy:

I can't wait for this. I'm going to try and call in a request, but I doubt I'll be able to get through.

By the way, his new CD "North" comes out on the 23rd. :up: :hyper:

:wave:

~J

yeah i ssaw a commercial for that. looks like it will be cool :up:

oh yeah...that reminds me...the commercial for the movie lost in translation played a clip of 'what's so funny about peave love and understanding'.

:applaud:awesome. EC rocks:applaud:
I have new album "North" already.
It's really great album.
You must buy!!:yes:

i'm sure he'll play alison...if he didn't it'd be like u2 not playing streets...

i loooove elvis and still can't believe i saw him live! although i'm dead sure he won't play it, i'd love love LOOOOOVE it if he played shipbuilding...it's one of my favorites. otherwise, i really like i want you, indoor fireworks, pills and soap, tramp the dirt down, new lace sleeves and OF COURSE all the classics like alison, radio radio, and what's so funny...

must watch tv...i'm really excited!

*edited point of no interest to anyone but me* john jay is the best grad school in the united states for forensic science, which is what i'm going into...like you care ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom