Elvis ate....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elvis

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
America.
the Internet.
@ PizzaHut.com.

ORDER DETAILS
Pizza(s):

First Pizza: Large Thin 'N Crispy? Pizza
Ingredients: Side 1 :pepperoni,Black Olives,Italian Sausage,Extra Cheese,Extra Sauce
Side 2 :Mushrooms,Pepperoni,Italian Sausage,Extra Cheese,Extra Sauce

------------------------------
Side Items/Drinks:
1 Pepsi Two Liter

# This message is in no way an endorsement of pizzahut. This information shall be used strictly for educational purposes. At the time of this posting 17 minutes remain until delivery. If you can make it to CA 92656 within that time, there MAY be a chance that you could share in the pizza --- but that's doubtful, so don't bother. #

MY PIZZA IS LATE.

and it's been like 10 hours since I ate... and I didnt have that much when I did.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

:|

i normally get them... but on an empty stomach.. that could be bad.

So... it FINALLY got here. thank gawd.

no one goes to the pizza hut here. i think it's a front for the russian mafia.

you know, it's funny... in college and post-college, up til 2 years ago... I could crave as much In-n-Out, Carls Jr., and pizza as I want....

But after living back with my parents and being accustomed to their diet habits... i can't really stomach really greasy food, like a hamburger, on any given day... I still like Baja Fresh, Chipotle, and Quiznos a lot... but that's about all I can handle.... But then Szechuwan cuisine :drool:

Is anyone talking about Pizza the Hut?

spaceballs_pizzathehut.gif

:D

Last edited:
theSoulfulMofo said:
you know, it's funny... in college and post-college, up til 2 years ago... I could crave as much In-n-Out, Carls Jr., and pizza as I want....

Mmmm... In-n-Out....

Order:

Combo #1
(Double Double, Fries, and a Med Drink)
Animal Style
Fries well done

I know what you mean though... erm... ugh.. over a decade ago :shakes: when I was in high school... my friends and I would eat In-n-out, pizza, subway, del taco, and a few other things... on a rotating daily basis. Those were the days.

Now when I eat anything of the sort... oh do I enjoy it AT THE TIME... but after... oh do I regret it.

IWasBored said:
no one goes to the pizza hut here. i think it's a front for the russian mafia.

Isn't owned by Pepsi? :confused:

Maybe Pepsi is a front for the Russian Mafia! :uhoh:

I am so jealous of folks in Vegas and California with easy access to by far the finest fast food hamburgers ANYWHERE: In-n-Out. I can't do Pizza Hut.

This would be a PERFECT thread for that Food Forum we've all been begging for! :shifty: :sexywink:

According to my son the best pizzas are from...my oven:heart:
I am contemplating building an outdoor wood-fired clay oven. It's kinda a bit late now though as my sons are grown up.

7 grams yeast, 1 teaspoon sugar, 3/4 cup water
knead with 2 cups flour
makes 2 bases in well under 17 minutes
top with whatever turns your taste buds on
pizza:drool:

When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie that's :heart:...

Well.. it's time to eat again....

So far today... I've had 3 slices of (left over) pizza, and a costco hotdog and drink... for a whopping $1.62.

Sushi sounds good...
mmmm...

cass said:
According to my son the best pizzas are from...my oven:heart:
I am contemplating building an outdoor wood-fired clay oven. It's kinda a bit late now though as my sons are grown up.

7 grams yeast, 1 teaspoon sugar, 3/4 cup water
knead with 2 cups flour
makes 2 bases in well under 17 minutes
top with whatever turns your taste buds on
pizza:drool:

When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie that's :heart:...

Mr fah loves my pizza...:wink:

Back
Top Bottom