Elvis Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Utoo

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
No, not the fat guy taking photos with tourists in Vegas. Our own, beloved Admin---Elvis!

Not only do we have a kick-ass new server, but the last few days have seen a half dozen new features for Premium Members, and I don't doubt that more revamping is on the way!

Most impressive: 45-second post limit is now 15-seconds for Premium Members...:drool: :drool:

Elvis :bow:

Suck-up :tsk:

elvis_presley_fan_photo.jpg

:drool:

Utoo said:

Most impressive: 45-second post limit is now 15-seconds for Premium Members...:drool: :drool:

Elvis :bow:

Is it really?

Wow. I guess that explains the severe decrease in those warning messages I've been seeing. :hmm:

Friggen awesome. :up:

*browneyedgirl* said:
HOW can anybody not love ELVIS? :bow:

I know, right? What's not to love about an administrator who for the most part is usually absent from his own forum and has his second-hand (wo)man do all the work for him? That is, of course, until he decides to take an active role into his website again by using lame gimmicks to lure people into giving him money. He only plays an active role into his website when a substantial money flow is needed :happy:

Elvis is a stand-up guy :bow:

it sure seems like alot of people like it around here so he must be doing something right :wave: why no posting Elvis? :sad:

Last edited:
Queen Bee said:

I know, right? What's not to love about an administrator who for the most part is usually absent from his own forum and has his second-hand (wo)man do all the work for him? That is, of course, until he decides to take an active role into his website again by using lame gimmicks to lure people into giving him money. He only plays an active role into his website when a substantial money flow is needed :happy:

Elvis is a stand-up guy :bow:

I do have to kinda of agree with this. :reject: The work and all the efforts are fantastic, and I can't speak pre-June 05, but I hardly see him bar Don't Expect Suggest.

Everything else is good.

Back
Top Bottom