Ellipsis, a VERY addicting flash game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DreamOutLoud13

Blue Crack Addict
I was bored and wanted an excuse not to do my work, so I hopped over to Yahoo Games looking for an addictive game, and boy did I find one :drool:

It's called Ellipsis and is a quite straightforward game with cool music. Basically there's a circle on the screen, and squares start appearing. If the squares touch the circle, you lose health (represented by a number that appears on the circle and counts down from 100) Different squares move in different ways, and you kill them by clicking on them. It's harder than it sounds, because in farther levels, you have multiple colours of squares bouncing all over the screen, and inevitably touching your circle. The game goes on until the health of the circle reaches zero, at which point it explodes and you get a game over.

Play here:

http://games.yahoo.com/free-games/e...DMTExBHNlYwNscG8Ec2xrA0VnZyB2cy4gQ2hpY2tlbg--

My high score:

ellvu9.gif

Last edited:
I was gonna post

"Chass pwnd by the edit timer''

But nooooooooo...it didnt work out did it :grumpy:

*goes to play your little game* :hyper:

DreamOutLoud13 said:

There are worse ones farther on. The worst are they grey ones that zoom in super fast straight at your circle. It's like impossible to kill those before they get to your circle.

And you can't really see them all that well either. :|

That's what I'm here for :wink:

And I keep getting my butt kicked in the 29th wave by stupid grey squares that I cannot see and can't kill fast enough :sad:

EDIT: Listening to the Spice Girls while I played helped.

New high score:

ellql8.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom