Elefant

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Yahweh

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Who has heard their music and what do you people think of it?

I think it shows some potential to be really excellent.

I've heard 'Misfit', 'Now That I Miss Her' and 'Sunlight Makes Me Paranoid'. I think the first time I heard 'Misfit' I thought it was Interpol. I like them a lot -- I haven't got their album, but I'm definitely thinking about it. Do they only have one album, or do they have an EP before that? I can't remember. I'd definitely like to check out more of their stuff -- they're really interesting.

As far as I know they only have the one album but in my opinion it is a great album and looking forward to more from them.

the albums awesome and I saw them open up for Interpol in Boston a couple years ago.....definitely a band to watch out for....was going to see them in austin on the 17th with jimmy eat world but the show's sold out already....

Xavier

The new album The Black Magic Show certainly shows improvement from an already good debut....Initially i considered them the Pink Interpol, sorta Interpol with more pop sensibilities which i really enjoyed.

The new album is definitely a deviation from the last...probably many here would not have liked the first album much but if so i think they should still consider the second album, they have added a lot of bells and whistles to their instrumentation of songs....and instrumentation all over is definitely a few steps above the last album.

I don't have any albums but I saw them live a few weeks ago opening for BRMC. Ok, but not great. I think they were a bit off their game since the singer had a twisted ankle, he came out on crutches and just leaned on his mike stand and sang. Props for suiting up and playing though.

Back
Top Bottom